You and I | Daniel Brühl

I was so excited about my boyfriend Daniel coming to see me. It felt like forever since we got to spend time together face to face. It has been hard since we live in different countries. But every day we try to text, call, face time, etc. My family were excited to see him again as well. It made me so happy they liked him too. As we waited for him to arrive, I was helping my mom cook dinner. My aunt was helping us as well.

My uncles were in the living room watching tv and keeping up the fire. It was only September, but the weather had gotten chilly kinda quick this year. The food was almost finished when a car pulled into the driveway. I turned the porch light on since it was already dark outside. I stepped outside and met Daniel halfway. We wrapped our arms around each other, and I snuggled into his chest. "I've missed you so much." I mumbled. "I've missed you too, sweetheart." He said softly as he gently tightened his arms around me.

We stayed like that for a while before heading inside. My mom, aunt, and uncles all said thier hellos. They even hugged him, which made me smile. Daniel and I cuddled into each other's sides as we sat on the couch. The heat from the fire keeping us all warm. Once the food was ready we went into the dinning room. I helped fill the plates and everything. We asked Daniel lots of questions about his time in different countries. Especially his time in Italy. He asked us questions about our lives as well.

After dinner and dessert, we went into the living room to play games. Things got a little heated when we were playing Uno, but no friendships were ruined. Around ten o'clock my uncles and aunt left. We talked with my mom a little before going into my bedroom. "Do you have that song you said reminded you of me?" He asked as we changed into our pajamas. "Yeah, I do." I replied happily. I looked through my things and picked out the right CD. We laid down on the bed and listened to the song You and I by Barns Courtney.

If felt nice having Daniel here and not just talking over the phone. As we cuddled I slowly started falling asleep with the music still playing.

++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3