My Editor | Daniel Brühl - Part 2

After meeting my editor I ended up staying in town just so he and I could get to know each other better. During the time we spent together I ended up falling in love with him. I fell rather quickly, but it was a very gentle and soft way in which I fell for him. Especially since he was so sweet and wonderful. I wanted to tell him how I feel, but I wasn't sure if he felt the same way.

"You're so cute with your glasses on." I said, and a beautiful smile spread across his handsome face. "Well, I'm glad you think I look cute with glasses. Especially since I have to wear them all the time when I'm editing." He said with a sparkle in his beautiful brown eyes. I snuggled into his side and he wrapped his strong arms around me.

We sat there in comfortable silence for a while, which made me feel so comfy and safe. Usually we would have been watching tv but the power was out. So we were just reading together. He was reading out loud and that's why he was wearing his glasses. "Y/n, can I tell you something?" He asked me curiously. "Yeah, sure. You can ask me anything." I replied.

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but... I have feelings for you." He said softly, which made my insides melt. "It might sound silly but I think I fell in love with you through your writing. Meeting you just confirmed what I was feeling." He said with a little laugh. "Daniel, I have feelings for you too." I whispered softly. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Really?" He asked curiously. "Yeah. I mean... we haven't known each other personally for a long time, but we have been in contact with each other for over two years." I said. During the duration of he and I working together we've called and messaged each other a lot. I had a feeling that that made it a little easier to fall in love with each other.

We decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend to see where our relationship could go. Deep down I hoped that our feelings for each other could blossom into something very beautiful. "So... when do you want to go out on our first date?" He asked me after a few minutes of just cuddling. "It doesn't matter." I replied with a small smile, which made him smile too. He playfully nuzzled his cute nose against mine which made me melt.

"Can you extend your stay here in Germany?" He asked, and I obviously said yes. I didn't want to leave so soon now that we confessed our feelings for each other. He smiled and gently peppered my cheek with his soft warm lips. I giggled and kissed his cheek in return. I felt so happy have someone like him in my life.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3