( 19 )

"Team E and Team A will be going to the training facility, B and D will go to woods, C and F will stay at the pool."

Nodding, everyone went to their designated place. The teams who weren't going to the pool had to wait for a school bus to take them, thankfully it didn't take too long.

"Why am I stuck with Shitty Hair and Snakes for Brains?" Bakugo complained while Kirishima swung an arm around his neck.

"Com'on bro, it's not that bad!" His cheerful smile clearly evident.

"If anything, I'm glad it's you two." You commented, joining the pair while the bus pulled up.

Uraraka came up to the group, sending you a small glare before saying, "Common Team E, the bus is here!"

filing into the bus, you were greeted with Cementoss. Taking your seats on the bus, each row had seats of three. Since you were the first on the bus out of your team, you sat near the window, Bakugo in the middle and Kirishima near the isle.

Bakugo used the back of the chair in front of him as a footrest, Kirishima telling him off for it while you where thinking of the training ahead. Uraraka's group was more to the front of the bus, like the good little children they are.

The group consisted of; Uraraka, Ojiro and Koda. You started thinking of the look Uraraka gave you, it looked quite suspicious, like she's planning something and you're the target.

"Y/n, Y/n!" Shaking your head to get out of your thoughts, you noticed a pair of hands clapping in front of your face.

"What?" You questioned turning to Kirishima who was practically leaning over Bakugo to reach you.

"We have a situation..." He replied, directing his eyes to Bakugo. Now looking at Bakugo, his glaring, clearly pissed face looking forward at nothing in particular while your snakes were nipping at the tips of his spikey hair like a cat to human hair.

Quickly a blush appeared to your face while your eyes grew wide at the situation, in a swift motion you grabbed the snakes away from his hair. "Sorry, they've been in a mood lately..." you mumbled holding them in a ball in your lap as you glared down at them.

You eyes quickly going back to Bakugo, his facial expression hadn't changed but his hair seemed messier, having twirls at the end of the spikes. It looked like a child braided his hair, he slept with it, then took it out.

Covering your mouth with your hand, trying to stop you from laughing, you looked at Kirishima who had a look of shocked but seemed like he also wanted to laugh. "Not a peep." Bakugo growled.

Snorting you started laughing quietly, his eyes shooting down to you with a deadly glare. Within seconds Kirishima started laughing, causing you to laugh more. "IF YOU KEEP FUCKING LAUGHING AT ME I'LL KILL YOU!!" His head snapping to Kirishima.

Lifting your hand while his head was turned away from you, you flicked one of his spikes down, just as quickly it flicked back up like a cat toy. You started loosing your shit, starting to wheeze. "YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?!" Now turning to you, by now your hand had left your mouth and was loosely wrapped around your waist.

Scoffing Bakugo turned back forward, angerly pouting forward before using one of his hands to scruff out his hair. "fucking dumbasses..."

Calming down you looked at the Pomeranian next to you, his hair even more wacky than before. Shaking your head, you move your hand up to his head ruffling his oddly, extremely soft hair. Bakugo's body frozen in place, his eyes wide before shooting to look at you, not noticing his glare of death, you started playing with his hair.