( 16 )

Before Bakugo could do anything irrational or devastatingly violent, Aizawa sent him a warning glare so instead they just kept verbally arguing. Not that it was any better in your opinion. An odd thing you noticed is Midoriya clenching onto his head with an iron grip and with one hell of a traumatized face. 

"Hey hey... we're here, stop messing around." Aizawa's monotone voice called out while standing up on the bus, holding on one of the orange poles for support. 

Bakugo and Kaminari both quickly followed orders, everyone settling down once again. "Y/n, you exited for rescue training?" Sero asked next to you, turning your attention to him you both started a small conversation getting to know each other better since you had a feeling you were going to have to spend more time with him. Apparently he really likes healthy foods. 

Disgust lacing your face, scrunching up your features you quickly took your hand and covered your mouth and nose. "What the fuck is that smell? I can feel my nostrils burning!" You weren't the only one covering your face, almost everyone in the back was.

"MINETA!!" Everyone yelled in sync,  wasting no time you scattered away from him and towards the front of the bus. "Sir! CAN WE OPEN A WINDOW!!"

"Girls! It wasn't me~~~" he obviously lied, Sero taping him at the back of the bus with tape over his face.

"We're almost there." Aizawa replied to the question, secretively wrapping his scarf tighter around his face, "You can hold on until then." 

Mina jumping up behind you as you stood next to Aizawa, "I THINK WE'LL BE DEAD BY THEN!!" The smell was vile, revolting like burnt sewage left in the sun.

"I'm gonna throw up..." you stomach doing flips, "I swear it's bad enough to see!" 

Feeling something nuzzling into the back of your hair, you stood confused with a blush creeping onto your cheeks. Everyone stays away from your, especially your hair cause of the snakes so whenever someone touches it shivers flow over your body.

"Your hair smells nice!" The person commented, you face turning more red even though you were trying to hide it.

"Does it?" Another asked, soon another face was against the back of you head you face almost as red as a tomato by now.

And another, "Let me get some of that!" You were too frozen to retaliate, shrinking into your shoulders.

"BACK OFF YOU ASSHATS!!" Thankfully all the people who were shoving their faces into your hair was pulled away, "Can't you see you're making her uncomfortable?!" The voice called from behind you, taking deep breaths you turned around slightly to see the back of the ashy, spiky hair. 

"We're here." Aizawa announced as the bus stopped, he soon got off followed by you as you quickly sprinted to the lush, green trees to calm down. Once the burning heat on your cheeks cooled down you finally had a chance to look around at the sky and the size of the massive metal semi-circle where rescue training will be held, noticing the fresh smell of newly cut grass and the leaves of the trees around the area.

"Welcome! I've been waiting for you!" a voice cheered, everyone stopped looking at the scenery and directed their eyes at the excessively large double door entrance of the building as you joined the group of students.

Multiple gasps and 'aw's were heard from your fellow classmates, even the most secretive, secluded and the people who think highly of themselves were amazed. You were apart of that crowd, one would say you are a big fan of thirteen.

You found her quirk fascinating, and you could relate to her in a way. Thirteen having such a dangerous quirk like yours, you always admired how she was able to control it to such a level to be able to rescue people with it. Whenever you heard news or people talking about her, you always had hope rising up from that dark place in your heart that even your quirk can be used for good. Now seeing her in person, was like a dream come true!