( 12 )

"WAKE UP!!" 

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" A deafening crash of Bakugo's body tumbling down onto his floor, his blanket entangling him. You started letting out arrays of laughter, Bakugo wrestling the blanket trying to escape it like a trap. It seemed adorable to you when he finally got his head free, his hair a total mess, more than usual, a trail of drool coming from his lips. 

But what really put him over the limit for you was that killer looking in his eyes. Inside the blanket little booms were heard, Bakugo started growling and everyone wanted to put him even more over the edge.

Including you, everyone grabbed some kind of popper and while Bakugo was still stuck, blasted it in his ears. A smile growing on your face at his boiling hot anger, he really couldn't take it anymore and blew up the whole blanket. Pieces of it everywhere, 'Time to leave!'

Everyone piled over each other trying to get out of the room, bumping everything over, stumbling over one another while the beast ran after you, blowing explosions every which way. When it came to the stairs, without even trying everyone who was running became a giant ball of people and rolled down it. Screaming until they hit the bottom, finally coming free.

Series of laughter come from everybody at the bottom, piled on top of Kirishima. You were actually genuinely laughing, a beaming smile on your face for once. "PREPARE TO DIE!!! FUCKERS!!!"

Bakugo screamed from the top of the staircase, briefly you made eye contact which seemed to freeze him before Mitsuki came up behind him and smacked the shit our his ass, making him flying down onto the pile landing on top of you. Winding you for a minute before you fell into a pit of laughter.

Placing his elbow on your back, leaning his head on his hand Bakugo rolled his eyes, "You are you laughing..." He growled, stabbing you gently in the back with his elbow.

"Y/n's actually laughing?" Sero asked, "I don't think that ever happened!"

"Not to be a bother... BUT COULD YOU GET OFF ME!!" Activating his quirk, Kirishima pushed everyone off, "Finally... oxygen!"

"You're telling me?" Mina questioned, "y'all weigh a tone!" She continued, glaring at Kaminari. 

Letting out a groan, you rolled off of Bakugo laying next to him. Finally re-gaining your breath before small giggles escaped you, "That was fucking interesting."

"Yeah, well. Fuck You." He sneered, sitting up with his legs crossed and his hands in the small gap seeming to be pouting quietly while thinking about something, his eyes directed away from you. 

You watched as the rest of the crew started doing their own stuff, setting up the tv while squeezing into any place they could on the 3 person couch, whether they practically sat on each other or not.  

Slowly sitting up, you let out a quiet breath. "What are you wearing?" Spiky asked next to you, your head flicked into the direction of his face. Only to be met with the back of his messed up hair, but you had a feeling he was talking to you.

Letting out a snarl, remembering what you were forced to wear. "Alien eyes forced me to get new clothes for this... thing. And she refuses to give back mine..." Looking down at the stupid pink shirt you didn't notice that Bakugo's glare shifted to your eyes, but still having his stoic face as normal.

An overexaggerated groan come from the guy before he stood up, walking in front of you reaching out his hand for you. With little to no hesitation you grabbed hold before he pulled you up, and pulled you away from the group, back up the stairs making sure no-one saw. 

Swiftly he pulled you into his room before he started rummaging through his closet, "I didn't think I would be back here so soon..." You thought out loud.