( 15 )

Earlier in the morning when you'd just woken up, you thought all was going to go swell on this bright, lively day. But boy where you wrong. During your routine, before you were to brush your teeth, you opened the cabinet, looking for the bottle of pills that you've been relying on for so long. 

When you couldn't find it by touch, you tried sight. Squatting down to get a better look, you started shifting things around thinking it had falling over or something. That gentleness soon turned into aggression, you threw things out of the cabinet, it soon making contact with the tiled floor of the bathroom. 

"Where is it? Where is it! WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?!?" Banging the back of your head on the top of the cabinet you stood up, rubbing your now pounding head. Glancing around the floor, scanning over all the contents that used to be in the confined space. 

You were about to start searching every inch of the room when your eyes caught a glimpse of an unusually dark object in the bin. Hopeful that it wasn't the sacred thing you were looking for, you walked over and gingerly picked it up. Wiping away the pitch black powder with your thumb, you blood boiled beyond measure. The anger being accompanied by fear, worry and a tint of sadness.

With the flaming heat inside your blood to power you, you got ready for school. The usual aura of 'I am going to kill you' becoming stronger, making people stay even further away from you as you walked to school. Stomping into the building everyone was eyeing you out even more, as you glared forward in tunnel vision to get to class.

'I'm gonna kill that explodofuck.' you sneered internally. You wished the female uniform had pants so you could shove your pockets in it, but alas you had to where the skirt. Which you hated. So instead of that, you had a dangerously strong grip around the straps of your backpack. 

"N/N!! Hold on!" The manly voice of Kirishima yelled down the hall, keeping your eyes furrowed you kept strutting to your destination. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. 

Replying in a growl, you turned the corner heading up the stairs. With a sigh you figured you shouldn't pin this on Kirishima, and that he was just trying to help. "Bakubitch burnt something close to me. Personally." 

"Really?" He questioned, pouting and looking down at the floor thinking, "Did he say why?" 

"The whimp ran away." Rolling your eyes, taking the last corner to the classroom, "It just pisses me off..."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know yet, but I know it won't be good."

"Maybe try talking to him?"

"Yeah, no." Stepping into the classroom, you said your farewells to Kirishima before taking your seat, Bakugo wasn't here yet, so you couldn't yell at him or anything... So you sat in your seat grumpily, resting your head on your backpack like a pillow.

After a couple minutes, school starting in a couple more, you heard footstep heading towards you. Taking a deep breath preparing for the worse, you waiting to see if they were really after you. "Hey, Y/n." The voice whispered, poking your arm that was wrapped around the bag. Lifting your head you were met with Kirishima's ever bright smile, he was crouching down so you were face to face as you rested your head on the bag, "I know you're bummed out, so I hope this makes you feel better!"

Shifting momentarily he grabbed something out of his pocket, grabbing your hand, opening it and placing something cold, yet smooth in it. Having a glowing smile on his face while he left, noticing Aizawa had just walked in, you put your bag on the floor not dropping the little present. Fixing your posture ready for class, once he started talking you opened your hand and found a small white stone cut in the shape of a diamond with the face of a snake.