( 13 )

You happened to wake up, cuddled tightly into a ball on top of Explosion boy. When you realised what had happened you tried to sneak off, thinking it would be easy since he sleeps like a star fish, but you thought wrong. Since after you tried to stand up, you realised his toned arms were keeping you in place.

'Great...' Maneuvering you arm back under his warm grip, you adjusted your glasses that you didn't take off the night before. Once they were on you looked around the room the best you could, moving your head on top of Bakugo's steady breathing chest. 'Good, everyone's still asleep.'

Letting out a deep sigh, you started getting more and more tired as Bakugo's abnormally comfy chest kept raising and falling, you could clearly hear his steady heart beating under your ear and his fiery breath gently blowing over your head. With little to no effort you drifted back to sleep, whether you wanted to or not.

For the first time in a while, Bakugo was actually comfy enough to have a dream. His memories took him to a dream about him, Deku and the dweebs that followed him everywhere. But specifically the day they decided to cross the wired fence. He recalled the signs plastered on metal wires, giving people a warning of the voltage and not to enter.

Then in a fade it switched to another scene. Two days ago, when he followed you to the cave. When you took him home, the first day that he actually went past the fence after the day with his group. The memory showed clearly the moment before he walked in, staring up at the cold, run down fence in the sunlight, and the shadows of the trees.

It would've look peaceful without the fence, but there was more to the memories. Quickly the scene changed to the signs scattered on the floor or barely hanging onto the wire, each time it changed the sky would flicker darker.

"Beware! Monster!"

"Run!"

"Turn around!"

"Murderer!"

Many more all over the place, they seemed to become bigger and bigger. While in return Bakugo got smaller and smaller, feeling like an ant about to be stepped on a giant. Rain started flooding in, deafening sounds of thunder and lightning filling the area.

He may have been overwhelmed, but he wasn't going to give in! In a flash of lightening, everything was back to normal size, but the weather was yet to seize. Letting out a scoff at the failed attempt to scare, Bakugo was about to walk through the fence.

When a demonic screech was heard behind him in the distance, turning around without a care in the world. The trees seemed to grow longer, like a never-ending hall way in a haunted house. Far, far in the distance was a pair of humongous glowing red eyes. Squinting his eyes to get a better look as the wind started to pick up and the rain started hitting like miniature bullets.

An echo of insults come from the forest, followed by ghostly howls. Trying to keep his eyes on the monster as freezing winds blew, the monster in the woods, flickered closer. "It... was... you..." It howled a creature's voice echoing it, flicking closer, "You ruined my life!"

Bakugo was prepared to fight, getting his hands in their normal position, ready for explosions. The monster flickered closer once again, right in front of Bakugo, looming over him. The silhouette of a crazed human, having a ghostly smile that lived up to the name; ear to ear and blood thirst eyes.

"BETHANY!!" It shrieked, before coming down with it's mouth opened abnormally wide, sharp razor blade like teeth reaching out of it. About to bit him whole, trying to ignite his quirk to no avail. A moment of pause as Bakugo realised what is going on as drool from the demon fell down, within milliseconds he had been eaten whole. Or so he thought, since at the last second.