( 1 )

Arthur note.

I got help for this. Like a lot. So here is the credit!!

- MLB224
- ObsessedAnimeArtist (thank you for doing the cover!! IT LOOKS AMAZING)
- Kyliemochi
- DemonPredaqueen
- _Gun_Dragon_Slayer_

They helped me with ideas and things!! Thanks guys!!
I don't normally swear so...
(If I Mc fudged up something feel free to tell me)
WITHOUT further ado~~

"Good drill men, I expect that when I come back you'll be even better!" The Sargent called, brushing his golden hair out of his face and looking down the line of his men, in their signature camouflage clothes.

"SIR YES SIR!!" They all yelled back showing off smiles while saluting the Sargent, keeping their eyes forward.

"Dismissed." Everyone marching away from the training field, going to their designated dorm room. The Sargent headed to the outskirts of the military school, climbing into his car. While driving he reflected back on how his pupils have grown, from once being irrational brats to men of war. Not that there are many wars nowadays since quirks came into action, heroes were now protecting everyone, so what's the use of the army?

Well, most people believe that they work with the Heroes, trying to get them to side with certain countries if a war does break out. But in reality, the world has the military, army and Navy to make sure Heroes don't step out of line. To make sure, even those with power must obey the rules. In a sense they make sure that Heroes, don't become villains. Which is the highest declaration of crime in this day 'n age.

If Heroes were ever to break the pledge they made to the citizens, there would be dire consequences. Even if it was the number one hero; All Might. The military had been equipped with all types of insanely powerful weapons, weapons specialised in taking down quirks.

By now the Sargent had arrived home, entering his average house, ready to be greeted by his average family, as if it was an average day. Unlocking the sliver door knob, he carefully opened the door. A golden retriever soon jumping onto him, "down, DOWN BOY!!" he yelled, pushing the dog off him.

A faint feminine giggle being heard at the end of the hallway, "Seems like someone missed you." The voice continued, the man looked up seeing his gorgeous wife standing in the hall way, leaning on one of the wall with her shoulder. The man got up and waltzed over to her, looking lovingly down into her eyes giving her a passionate kiss.

"Hope he's not the only one." He whispered onto her lips, flicking between her eyes.

A smirk grew on the woman's face, "I wouldn't push your luck..."

"Ouch." He joked before kissing her once again, "I'm assuming Bethany isn't home yet."

"Yeah, she said she had to stay behind school to study with her friends." The Sargent went and took a shower, washing off all the stress of the military and the sweat of the day. After about an hour, he walked into the kitchen which was also connected into the living room. His wife was making dinner for the family, the Sargent leaning on the island looking at her, watching her figure glide around the kitchen. He started getting eager to see his daughter, to just hold her in his hands.

"Breaking news! Something awful has happened in Fine Arts Junior School-" suddenly the couples eyes darted to the TV, recognising the name, for that is the school their daughter goes to, "-one of the teachers who were roaming the halls called the police, who arrived as soon as they can. When they did so, they found 5 girls bodies torn limb from limb. The body parts scattered everywhere! Blood scattered everywhere! It and I quote 'is as if it should be in a horror movie'-"