( 2 )

Casually walking down the smoke filled alley, avoiding the rubble and flames bursting from every direction, you got as close as you could to the villain attack. The closer you got the more you realised that porcupine brains was getting suffocated, 'well shit.'

"NONE OF OUR QUIRKS ARE MADE FOR THIS!!" One of the pro heroes called out, 'double shit'. Avoiding the flames, you looked around the corners seeing there were two roads on either side, both packed with people. A wave of thankfulness flowed over you at you were alone in this alley, now only to come up with a plan.

You have the means to save him, but you need snot ball to stop strangling him first or it's basically going to cut all his internal organs... which wouldn't be good. "LET GO OF ME!!! BASTARD!!!!" wine-colour eyes yelled, partly pushing through the goopy green beast, his eyes blazing with anger. Trying to escape but not to avail, soon getting strangled again, the snot shoving itself down his throat. 'I need a longer opening...' 

For a brief couple of second you made eye contact, you face hardly showing any emotions well his looked pissed beyond measure. Within seconds blonde started setting off explosions left, right and centre. 'Guess that answer why the fire's here...' the hostage looked into the crowd, setting someone off. A frolicking green haired boy came running into the situation. By the backpack and uniform he was wearing, you concluded that he was in middle school. He was dodging the flames while pro-heroes yelled for him to stop.

He dashed into the battle without as much as a second thought, but he was just what you needed. Broccoli boy threw his yellow backpack at the slug, one of the books corners hitting it in the eye, causing him to release the spikey haired hostage, his head at least. Lifting up your glasses, shooting the snot monster a look, your eyes turned into a flaming yellow, giving off a small aura. Within seconds of agonising screams from the villain, he was turned to pure stone.

Unable to move.
Unable to breathe.
Unable to anything.
He was dead.

What you didn't realise was that All Might was just about to land a hit when you did that, so he thought it was still goopy so he grabbed Explosion kid and Broccoli boy before punching the shit out of it. It cracked into millions of pieces, all going as fast as a bullet. The quick swish from them passing by is all you could hear, the speed alone putting out all the fires. Thankfully though, All Might punched towards a building so on one was injured. Those rocks could've potentially killed someone. 

So much wind was running through the air, you could barely stay standing, using one arm to cover your face and the other to hold onto the bag of bacon. When it all settled down, the two kids were knocked unconscious. With a sigh you saw that the bag you were holding; the one with the bacon. Was ripped at the middle, the whole bottom of the bag, gone. 'Are you fucking kidding!?' Looking around for a minute, you were unable to locate it. Walking to a near by bin, you recycled what was left of the bag.

With a growl you headed home, you didn't want to go back to the shops cause you didn't want to deal with the employees. Walking into the park like any other human, you saw a bunch of people lined up for ice-cream. Staring at the ice-cream truck for a minute or two, you got lost in thought; thinking about how that villain attack could have ended if you didn't take those pills in the mornings.

Over the years you have been taking quirk nullifying pills, it doesn't get rid of your quirk but it makes it weaker. They usually give them out to people who have trouble with their control, or if the quirk gets in the way of their job. You on the other hand take it so if you do have to use your quirk, the negative affect isn't to catastrophic. For instance; without the pills if you were to have froze that villain in stone, Mr Explosions would've been frozen with him. But with the pills; he wasn't. It gets more specific, but that's not important.