( 9 )

"Hey!Howisitbeingtaughtbythenumberonehero?!"

"What'sitlike?"

"Don'tweknowyou?"

"Aren'tyouthegirlwhowasonthenewsforkill--"

Tilting your head towards the obnoxious lady, giving her a petrifying look to remember, then you let out a threatening growl. Your snakes soon materialized, frightening the reporter causing her to fall back onto her ass.

The crowed gaped at the action, you giving them a side glance as a warning. Dropping your hair down again. You let out a worn out sigh continuing to walk to school, you were almost there when they started going at it again.

You eye started to twitch, your face looking insane, "Don't snap a neck, don't snap a neck..." mumbling to yourself your eyes sneering at the ground. Finally passing the gate you took some deep breaths.

"Little fuck nuggets." Looking to your left you saw Bakugo, hands in pockets, slouching and of course like always, his pants were hanging slightly down.

"They're like leeches, huh." You commented, trying to start a conversation. He gave you a side glance before looking back in the direction he was walking, with a deep breath you walked into the school, heading to the first class.

"Decent work on combat training yesterday." The monotone teacher himself  complemented, before picking on some people who made mistakes. Mainly Bakugo and Midoriya.

While he was talking, you decided to entertain yourself by fiddling with your pen. Taking it apart and putting it back together, repeatedly. When all of the sudden everyone started screaming, causing you to slightly jump.

You understood what they were arguing about when Iida calmed everyone down, and went on about how we should choose the class rep. Yeah this is a big opportunity to be noticed, and yeah it would give you a better chance to become a super famous hero. But overall, it'll be more work so you won't be able to concentrate on the actual teachings.

After a couple minutes, everyone had voted. Well at least almost everyone... All eyes were on the board looking at the results, but upon further inspection Iida noticed that one vote was missing."WHO DIDN'T VOTE?!" Almost traumatized at the news.

Looking down at your desk, finding it more interesting you grabbed a pen and started drawing snakes on the bandages that you still had to wear from yesterday's events. 'Bakugo might actually have a really kind heart.'

Noticing that Iida got 0 votes, he was physically shook. While Bakugo was yelling at Sero, since he doubted anyone would vote for Bakugo. Midoriya was surprised himself to have gotten 3 votes, and you didn't care that you had 1 vote, it's not like you were here to be a teacher.

Midoriya becoming class rep. Quietly banging your head onto your hands, resting on the table you thought to yourself, 'Yeah, choose the kid who always relies on breaking his bones... What if we ask him to ask the teachers to make the bathrooms better? Is he just going to walk into the office and if the teacher says no, threaten to break his own bones?... Sounds like a great idea to me...'

Once you were done with that, the class headed to the library. Present Mic said the class will get double period to increase their vocab by reading as much books as possible before lunch, so sitting in silence for about two hours.

Walking trough the many rows of books, you found the history section. Waltzing around, looked at the spines of the books; History of the Japanese culture, History of All Might: The number 1 Hero, The Australian Constitution, American Independence day.

There was basically something for each continent, grabbing the book about Japanese culture you stood there for a minute just flicking through the pages. The book was filled with words, but every now and again there were pictures to illustrate it.