( 14 )

Letting go of the hug you both sat on the floor of the bathroom, when an ear deafening scream was heard from downstairs. "Those damned hooligans better not be fucking up my house!!" Getting up he started stomping down to them.

'Something about that pomeranian...' you smirked, standing up and walking down the stairs to be greeted with Mina jumping on top of the boys on the couch. "What's scaring the crap out of you?" Questioning her overly scared face, clinging onto Kaminari for dear life.

"Th-there wa-as a—" taking a deep breath, "SPIDER!!" while she was freaking out, Kaminari seemed to like all the attention. Kirishima on the floor, protecting the couch like a knight to a castle, hardening his arms. Sero... well Sero was hanging from the ceiling with his tape.

"Bunch of wusses...." Rolling his eyes, Bakugo started searching the room for the eight legged creature.

"So what exactly happened?" You asked, turning towards the cowards and Kirishima.

"I woke up to something tickling me, and I thought it was one of you then I opened my eyes to be met with Satan himself!" Mina answered, "Course, I did what any sane person would do. Panicked, threw it across the room and started to scream!"

"Of course..." you mumbled, joining Bakugo in the search.

"DIE!!!" Followed by an explosion behind the couch, everyone jumped in fear, some screaming; Mina and Kaminari. While you ducked down, covering your head. 

Soon enough after the blast had settled, the dangerously loud scream of a mother was heard upstairs, "KATSUKI THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BAKUGO!!" Mitsuki stomped down the stairs Bakugo following her lead after rolling his eyes, causing an argument to break out between the two. 

Out of curiosity you walked around the couch to see the damage. The floor and some of the couch was covered in ash and spider guts, not to mention there was holes in both. Letting out a quick laugh before walking to the others, "It's dead."

With a sigh of relive Mina let go of Kaminari and got off the couch, running over to Bakugo, jumping on his back, "THANKS BAKUGO!!" she yelled while Bakugo let out a killer threat, before knocking her off his back and onto the floor. 

"Very manly of you to protect the weirdos, Kirishima." You commented, Kirishima's face lighting up quite fast.

"It's what I do!" He exclaimed with a thumbs up and a proud smile. 

A loud smack being heard from the arguing family, from Mitsuki slapping Bakugo. "What do you all want for breakfast?" she questioned in an oddly happy voice for someone who just slapped a person nearly to death. 

In unison Kaminari, Sero and Mina yelled; PANCAKES!! While you didn't care what you got, Kirishima just wanting something nutritious and Blasty boy rubbing the back of his head. 

"Katsuki, stop whining and come help!" Mitsuki growled, a smile on her face but a devilish look in her eyes. 

"Oh, I'll come help Mitsuki! If you want me to that is." You offered, If you're staying here, might as well help.

Her attention turned to you before waving you off, "Nonsense, the brat needs to do something too!" sending her son a devil glare before prancing into the kitchen, Bakugo following behind with a sneering face. 

"So, Y/n whereabouts do you live?" Kaminari asked, "It seemed like the rest of us live pretty close to each other."

"17th mind your business street." You replied, knowing they would nag you until they got it out of you, you went to the kitchen. "Hope you don't mind me being here, they are just overwhelmingly irritating."