( 7 )

"So hero," you mocked, getting into character, "You think your pathetic quirk can take us down?" Your feet in front of one another in confidence, head tilted up and a demonic look on your face.

Uraraka seemed to seriously be stressing out, her face and posture showing it all. She was frozen in place, taking this moment to take her down with one attack, you let out a sigh you face quickly frowning.

"You heroes really are no fun... I thought this was going to be entertaining..." you mumbled waltzing towards her, only then did she notice the stone connecting her to the floor.  Her shoes were stuck to the floor completely, the area around them also turned into stone, securing her in place. "I thought you would bring more of a fight... Oh well." 

"Explosions, Pink cheeks is out for the count." you announced into the coms while wrapping capture tape around Uraraka, much to her demise. 

Bakugo didn't answer so you came to the conclusion he was busy with Midoriya, "Sorry I didn't put up much of a fight..." she apologised, "My name's Ochaco Uraraka!" 

"It's fine, you couldn't help being against me." You replied, her face soon seemed to turn offended as she puffed out those already puffy cheeks.

All of the sudden, the building started shaking Uraraka was fine but you had trouble keeping your balance, "What was that?" 

"If I had to guess, probably Explosions smacking the shit out of your boyfriend." You replied, looking around the room to see if the bomb was okay.

"b-boyfriend?!" Uraraka's cheeks flared up, "What gave you that idea?" 

While walking around the bomb to make sure it's okay, you answered with, "You two always blush around each other and we haven't even been to school for a solid month." you continued, "It's pretty obvious."

That comment making the Gravity Girl shut up real quick. "Explosions, ballsy move but the bomb is okay."

Nothing was heard from the other line except a maniacal laugh and, "These things are awesome."

"Alright, he's preoccupied..."

"Seems like Bakugo isn't much of a team player, huh?" 

"As long as he does what he has to, and I do what I have to, I think we'll be fine." 

"Why do you call him Explosions?"

"Why do you keep asking me questions?" Rolling your eyes under the tinted lenses of your mask, you checked to make sure that Pink Cheek's capture tape is still around both her wrists, "Are you trying to cut the tape?" 

"eh hehe..." she sighed, putting more rounds of tape around her wrists, you also made it tighter, and as an extra precaution you turned it to stone. 'Thank God for those pills...'

Bending down to her waist you wrapped your arms around her before swinging her over your shoulder, cracking the stone keeping her down as if it was nothing. Only to you the stone is weaker, put to others it is stronger, more like a metal then actual stone.

"Alright, since you tried to escape you're going in the naughty corner." Walking up to one of the corners you slightly hanged her on the wall, high enough so that her feet can't touch the floor. With one swift move, you ripped off the capture tape, and froze her little bracelets to the wall on either side of her, suspending her to the wall. And for good measure, basically put capture tape all over her body.

"Don't you think this is a little excessive?" she asked while you walked away back to the bomb, for a brief moment stopping to look over your shoulder at her with a death glare, causing her to shut up.