Forty Five

I Honestly Forgot Where Tf I Wanna Go With This Story And Its Upsetting, Writers Block Is A Bitch 😭 But Anyway, Enjoy The Chapter. && Ignore My Mistakes ♥♥

-

Chris,

We Spent Half Of Our Day Driving Around Jamaica Just Seeing Places, We Went To The Museum And Later Had Some Bomb Ass Seafood That Akeelah Absolutely Hated But Shit Tasted Hella Good To Me.  She Kept Saying She Wanted A Stake Instead So That's What Her Fatass Got.

After 2,3 Glasses Of Some Good Wine We Finally Returned To Our Suite Cause We Had Planned To Go To The Beach And I Was Really Tryna Get There Before The Sun Went Down.

"Babe You Done?!" I Asked Standing Outside The Bathroom, She Was In There Putting Her Bikini Set On And It's Been Damn Near 5 Minutes, I Know It Don't Take That Long To Put On That Tiny Thing.

I'm Already Dressed In My Swimming Trunks, I'm Just Waiting For Her To Finish Up So We Can Go.

"I Can't Believe You Making Me Wear This!"

"So You're Done?"

"I Can't Figure Out How To Tie Up These Damn Strings." She Grumbled.

"I'm Coming In." I Touched The Knob.

"Nooo, I Look Ridiculous!." I Could Tell She Was Pouting When She Said That. I Ignored Her And Pushed The Door Open, She Was Standing In Front Of The Mirror With Her Arms Covering Her Chest.

Her Hair Was Up In A Messy Bun And Her Face Was Make Up Free, She Looked Flawless In My Eyes.

"Where's The Bra?" I Asked. She Pointed To The Countertop With Her Eyes. I Grabbed It And Handed It To Her. "Put It On."

She Sighed Dramatically And Took It From Me As She Started Wearing It, She Turned Around And I Went Behind Her. Once She Put The Bra On I Grabbed The Strings From The Back And Helped Her Tie Them Up.

She Turned Around With Her Arms Folded Like She Was Hiding Her Chest. I Pushed Her Arms Down Making Them Drop From Her Chest And She Looked At Me.

"I Look Bad Don't I.?" She Frowned.

"Fuck You Mean?" I Raised My Eyebrow "I Think This Shit Was Designed For You." I Smirked Holding Her Hands In Mine. "You Look Perfect."

"You Not Just Saying That? Aaron Hated When I Wore These, He Said They Make Me Look Like A Cheap Slut, He Said- "

"Yo If I Hear You Saying Some Shit Like That Again I'ma Forget You A Female And I'ma Really Punch You In Ya Nutts." I Spoke In All Seriousness. "First Of All Fuck That Nigga, You're The Most Amazing Female I've Ever Met. You're Beautiful, You're Smart And So Fuckin' Sexy... Would I Lie To You?"

She Looked Down And I Grabbed Her Waist Pulling Her Close.

"Ion Know Why You're Still Holding On To Those Fucked Up Words Baby, You Know They Ain't True, He Just Wanted To Break You. Don't Let Him."

"You're Right." She Cleared Her Throat Nodding Her Head A Little. "I Look Nice."

"Fuck You Mean? You Look Yummy! I Almost Wanna Rip This Tiny Thing Off Of You And Bend You Over On This Sink!" I Smirked.