Thirty Nine

Ignore The Errors 😭

-

Akeelah,

The Dinner Was Hell For Me To Be Honest, Everybody Seemed To Be Enjoying Aaron's Company Giggling And Laughing At All His Stupid Jokes, I Was So Ready To Get Out Of There And When I Finally Did I Thanked God For It. My Whole Mood Was Ruined I Just Wanted To Get Home And Sleep While I Try To Figure Out What Aaron Is Planning.

Is He Trying To Get Close To Everybody I Care About So He Can Kill Them Just To Hurt Me? Maybe I Watch Too Many Movies But That Man Is Capable Of Doing Something Like That, He Kills People To Get His Way And Honestly I'm Scared.

I'm Not Even Scared For Me, I'm Scared For Chris And Everybody Else. He Can Do Whatever He Wants To Me, Just Not My Family.

"I'ma Go Straight To Bed, Night Y'all." Bryan Said Kissing My Cheek.

"Night Bro." Chris Said As They Slapped Hands, Bryan Jogged Up The Stairs Fast And I Looked At Chris.

"You've Been Awfully Quiet." He Said Looking At Me Dead In My Face Like He Was Tryna Read Me But I Broke Eye Contact, Looking Away From Him.

"I'm Just Exhausted, Work Has Been Kicking My Ass Lately." I Yawned.

"Go Get Ready For Bed, I'll Join You In A Minute." He Kissed My Forehead And I Nodded, Starting My Journey Up The Stairs.

When I Made It To Our Room I Sat On The Bed And Started Removing My Shoes, My Feet Hurt From Standing Almost All Day. I'm Really Starting To Feel The Pressure Of Having A Job, I'm Always Exhausted.

Chris Walked In And Closed The Door Behind Him, Locking It. "You Want A Foot Rub?"

"Aw, You're Sweet." I Grinned "But No Babe, I'm Fine. I Just Need To Freshen Up And Sleep Right Now."

He Leaned In Resting His Hands On My Hips As He Kissed The Bridge Of My Nose. When He Was Done Showering Me With Kisses He Went To The Other Side Of The Room And Began Removing His Clothes.

"The Dinner Went Good, It Was Nice Spending Some Time With Big Bro And Sis."

"Yeah, Very Nice."

"What You Think Of That Daniel Character?" He Looked At Me.

"What Do You Mean?"

"You Don't Think He's A Little Weird.?"

I Shrugged Watching His Every Move "I Wasn't Paying Him Any Attention."

"I Don't Like Him."

"Ha, That's Funny. You Seemed To Be Laughing At Every Stupid Joke He Made" I Commented.

"Cause I Was Being Nice, Deep Down I Felt Like He Was A Creep. Plus I Didn't Like How He Kept Lookin' At You, Did You See That?" He Asked Kicking Off His Jeans.

"I Didn't Notice." I Responded.

"Man I'm Telling You, Something About Ol' Dude Seems Off, I Hope I Never Have To Be Around His Weird Ass Again."

"Me Too." I Mumbled More So To Myself.

"You Finna Join Me In The Shower.?" Chris Asked Pulling Me Up As He Held Me Close To His Chest, His Hands Sat On My Butt While He Kissed On My Neck.

"Baby, Wait. I'm Not In The Mood." I Sighed.

"That's Fine. Let's Just Take A Nice Bath And Relax." He Suggested.

I Smiled Liking The Idea "We Can Do That."

"Take Off Your Clothes Then, I'll Go Get The Bath Ready." He Pecked My Lips Before Walking To The Bathroom Connected To Our Room With Only His Boxers On Him.