Nine

Ignore The Errors 😤

Chris,

"How's Business Going?" I Asked Jamal As I Sat On The Stool Across From Him And Nae, Who Was Busy Stuffing Her Face With The Food Akeelah Made Last Night

"It's Going Good, I Landed 3 New Clients This Week." He Smiled Proudly.

"Damn, That's Dope."

"Yeah. My Hard Work Is Really Paying Off It Was Just Yesterday When I Started This Business."

"My Thoughts Exactly, We All Know You Smart As Hell When It Comes To Business."

"Thank You, Lately I Been Thinking Of Buying Shares Into This Advertising Company In New York, But I Wanted To Talk To You First And Hear Your Thoughts."

"You Already Know You Have My Support Bro, All The Way." I Told Him.

Half The Time I Felt Like I Was The Older One Here, Jamal Never Made Any Final Decisions Without Talking To Me First, Not In A Way Of Asking For Permission, Just To Know What My Take Is And If I Support The Idea Or Not. That's Just How Our Brotherhood Is, He Trusts Me With His Life And Same Applies Here. I Know My Brother Would Never Lead Me Wrong, This Man Has My Back Like No Other.

"So Have You Talked To The Owners?." I Asked.

"Kinda, We Didn't Really Set Up A Meeting And Talk About It. It Was Something We Said In Passing When We Met At The Wine Tasting Party The Other Day, At The Time I Wasn't Fully Sure If I Wanted To Do It But Now I Am, And I Have Enough Money To Buy The Major Shares If They Let Me So Why Not?."

"Oh Yeah, I Think You Should Do It." I Stated "Right Nae.?"

"Huh?" She Looked Up From Her Plate "What Y'all Say, I Didn't Get That."

I Snickered.

"She Can't Focus On Nothing Else But Food These Days." Jamal Said To Be.

"I'm Fat Now Jamal?" She Looked At Him Like She Was Ready To Fight.

"Baby, That's Not What I Said-"

"So Now I Have A Problem With My Hearing.?" She Glared.

Jamal Looked At Me Shaking His Head And I Supressed A Laugh.

This Was An Everyday Thing With Them Since Nae Fell Pregnant, She Be On Some Psycho Shit And Jamal Just Has To Take It All Cause He Is The One Who Put Her In This Situation After All. I'm Lowkey Glad I Wasn't Around Daija That Much When She Was Pregnant With CJ, She Stayed With Her Parents In Huston Till The Last Trimester So All The Mood Swings And Changes Females Be Going Through During Pregnancy, I've Never Had To Deal With Them.

"Anyway, Nae Told Me About This Girl You Took In." Jamal Smirked. I Looked At Nae And She Chuckled.

"What? I Had To Let Your Brother Know You Opened An Orphanage Here."