Twenty Seven

Here's Another Update, You're Welcome 😊
Ignore My Mistakes And Enjoy ❤
-

Chris

Getting Out The Car, I Ignored All The Camera Flashes From Paparazzi And Let My Security Team Lead Me Into The Building With Bryan

Getting Out The Car, I Ignored All The Camera Flashes From Paparazzi And Let My Security Team Lead Me Into The Building With Bryan. Today Marks A Week Since His Arrival And Akeelah Has Been The Happiest, I Love Having Little Man Around Too He's Cool And He Gives Off A Good Vibe.

I Ain't Never Had A Lil Brother Before So The Fact That He Always Wanna Hang Out With Me Feels Good, Last Time We Went To A Basketball Game Together And Akeelah Was Jealous Cause Apparently I'm "Stealing Her Little Brother". But It Ain't My Fault I'm Cooler Than Her, And He's A Boy She Can't Expect Him To Go Shopping With Her Or Watch Re-runs, He Wanna Hang Out With A Real Nigga. 

Today Me And My Boys Are Meeting Up At The Bowling Lounge And I Brought Lil Man With Me. 

"Look Y'all That's Chris." August Extra Ass Pointed Ass I Approached Them. 

"Ayyy, You's Alive My Nigga? I Ain't Seen You In Years!" Michael Exaggerated. 

I Chuckled With A Shake Off My Head "Quit Being Extra."

"Nah Man For Real You Been A Real Stranger Lately, Sis Keeping You Busy?" August Smirked Thrusting The Air And I Couldn't Help But Laugh. 

"You Stupid But Yeah, I Can't Spend More Time With Y'all Than I Do With My Wife."

"He Said Wife?" Bryson Looked Up From His Phone.

"Sure Did."

"This Nigga Whipped!"

"He's In Love, Y'all Should Try It." Jamal Said Approaching Us. 

"Wassup Big Bro." I Dapped Him Up. "I Didn't Know You Were Joining Us."

"I Invited Him, I Wasn't Sure He'd Come Though Cause We All Know This Nigga Always Under Nae's Tittie." Michael Said

"Find Yourself A Girl You Bored Ass Midget." Jamal Shot Back Making Us Laugh.

"You Ain't Have To Get So Personal." 

"Oh He's Hurt." August Snickered. 

"Nigga Shut Yo Lanky Ass Up."

Aug Gave Him A Stale Face "Don't Do Me Dwarf." 

"Man I Can't With Y'all Hatin Asses. Who This Chris?" Michael Asked Acknowledging Bryan, Who Was Typing Something On His Phone.

"Oh This My Lil Brother, Bryan." I Placed My Hand On His Shoulder As He Put His Phone Away. 

"Wait....Mama Has Another Son I Don't Know About?" Jamal Frowned. 

"Naw Fool, This Was Akeelah's Lil Brother Before I Stole Him." I Joked As Bryan Chuckled. 

"Nice To Meet Y'all." He Said Dapping Everybody Up.