Thirty Three

Chris,

I Exited The Texts And Locked My Phone Before Putting It Into The Pocket

I Exited The Texts And Locked My Phone Before Putting It Into The Pocket. "What You Think Of These?" Bryan Appeared From The Back With Two Pairs Of Sneakers In His Hands.

"You Like Them?" I Asked.

"Yeah But I Can't Decide Which Pair I Like Most." He Frowned Making Me Chuckle.

"Take Both Pairs Then." I Shrugged.

He Widened His Eyes. "Are You Sure?"

"I Said You Can Get Anything You Want Didn't I?"

"But I Already Got Enough From Previous Stores I Ain't Think-"

"Lil Boy Go Pay For Them Shits And Stop Wasting Time." I Placed My Card In His Hand "Oh And I Saw Some Slides I Think You Gone Like That Side." I Pointed.

"Uh Uh I'm Good With The Nikey One's I Already Bought." He Said Chuckling.

"Suit Yourself."

Today Wasn't Really A Busy Day For Me So I Decided To Take Bryan Out Shopping For Some New Outfits Since He Starts A New School Tomorrow, I Also Got A Few Things For Akeelah That I Know She's Gonna Like, I Just Wanna Cheer Her Up A Little And Properly Apologize For My Behaviour The Other Night.

I Really Didn't Mean To Forget About Our Date, I Was Just Having Drinks With Lani That Day And She Was Telling Me About The Lil Pipe Situation In Her Crib, While I Was Trying To Come Up With A Plan To Help Her It Totally Slipped My Mind That I Made Plans With My Baby.

I Wouldn't Want Akeelah Thinking There's More Important Things Than Her In My Life, She And My Son Are At The Top Of My Priority List And It's Always Gone Be That Way, I Love Her So Much.

"Ready To Go?" Bryan Asked Coming Up To Me.

"Yeah, Where You Wanna Go Next.?" I Asked As We Started Leaving The Store.

"Home!"

"You Sure? I Was Thinking Maybe We Should Go See A Barber And Get New Haircuts."

"NO! I Ain't Cutting My Hair." He Shut The Idea Down Making Me Laugh.

"You Can Just Trim It On The Sides."

"My Hair Is Currently One Of The Reasons Girls Love Me So The Only Time I'ma Cut It Off Is When I'm Dead."

"Over Your Dead Body Huh?"