Thirty

As Always, Ignore The Errors & Enjoy 💙♥

-

Akeelah,

When The Time Hit 8pm I Was All Ready And Dressed Like Chris Said I Should Be, I Just Had To Wait For Him To Come Home And Freshen Up So We Can Go To Our Date, He's Been Out Since This Morning For His Meet Up With The Publicist And He Hasn't Texted To Let Me Know He's On His Way.

I Guess Their Lil Hangout Went Longer Than He Expected Or Maybe He Had An Unexpected Errand To Run.

After Checking Myself On The Mirror One Last Time, I Smiled Feeling Quite Confident With My Outfit. I Applied Some Lipstick Before Putting It In My Purse When I Was All Done I Left The Room And Found My Way Downstairs.

When I Walked Into The Living Room Bryan Was Busy Playing Video Games, He Looked Up At Me And Raised His Eyebrows.

"Are We Goin Somewhere?"

"Yep, Me And My Man. Not You."

"Ouch." He Paused The Game. "So I Ain't Invited?"

"Nah Boo, Stay Here And Stuff Your Face Like You Always Do. Me And Chris Have A Date...." I Smiled Happily "How Do I Look.?"

"Exquisite

"Exquisite."

"Are You Sure The Color Of My Lipstick Is Okay? I Should've Used A Different One."

"Sis You Look Amazing, Why You Acting Like This Your First Date?" He Chuckled.

"I Wanna Look Good For My Baby." I Pouted. "Speaking Of Chris, He's Running Late." I Grabbed The Phone And Checked The Time.

"How Late?"

"About 15 Minutes Late."

"Maybe He's Stuck In Traffic, Try Calling Him."

Deciding To Take His Advice, I Hit The Call Icon And It Went Straight To Voicemail. I Went To Our Previous Messages And Decided To Text Him.

Baby 💖💍
Where Are You?

Usually Chris Replies Real Fast But I Waited And Waited And He Didn't Reply, I Sighed Putting My Phone Away.

"No Response?."

"Yeah, This Ain't Really Like Him. Maybe I Should Call Jamal And Ask If He's-"

"Uh Uh, Let That Man Bond With His New Born Baby. Chris Is On His Way, Chill."

I Rolled My Eyes Going To Sit Next To Him "Let's Play A Game Or Two."

"You Know I'ma Beat Your Ass Right?" He Grinned Making Me Scoff.

"Right, Good Luck With That."

Just When We Were Getting Into The Game, I Heard The Front Door Open And Soon Chris Appeared Into The Room With A Female I've Never Seen In My Life.