Sixteen

Ignore The Errors, Y'all Probably Don't Know This But English Is Not My Language. I Grew Up Speaking A Total Different Language So If You Find Some Spelling Mistakes In All My Books Just Know....I'm Really Trying 😂

On To The Story 💃

Enjoy

njoy

joy

oy

y

Okay Okay You Can Read 😂😂

-

Chris.

Pacing Around In The Waiting Area, I Said A Silent Prayer As I Sat Back Down Next To Mama Who Looked Just As Worried As I Me. I Was Trying  So Hard To Understand Why Akeelah Did This To Herself Again, She Was Okay Until We Went To That Restaurant, Did I Do Or Say Something To Upset Her? Or Does This Have Something To Do With The Story Mama Told Me.

Either Way, She Shouldn't Try To End Her Life For Whatever Reason I Told Her Ass Before But Clearly Listening Is Something She's Bad At Doing.

"Calm Down Honey." Mom Placed Her Hand On My Knee To Stop My Bumping Leg.

"She's Gonna Die Ma, Did You See Her? She Looked Lifeless."

"Don't Say That."

"Why Hasn't The Doctor Said Anything? I Have A Very Bad Feeling About This." I Felt My Eyes Water.

I Felt Weak As Hell I Don't Know What This Girl Is Doing To Me I Just Know I'm Not Tryna Lose Her. I Know There's A Connection Between Us And I Wanna Explore It, She Can't Die.

"I Have A Good Feeling, Nothing Defeats God So Just Calm Down. She'll Be Fine."

I Sighed Playing With My Fingers. "Is It Crazy That I See A Future With Her Already? I Mean I Don't Even Know Her Enough."

"It's Not Crazy Honey, Love Doesn't Take Too Long To Attack. Akeelah Is A Good Girl And She's Beautiful, You'd Be Crazy Not To Fall For Her."

I Released A Small Sigh As I Ran My Hand Down My Face "She Can't Die." I Looked Down So She Wouldn't See The Tears Threatening To Fall, I Don't Want My Mama Thinking I'm A Lil Bitch, Hell It's Bad Enough I Feel That Way.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Smith." A Doctor Stood In Front Of Us.

"Hi, We're Here For Akeelah Jenkins." Mama Said Standing Up.

I Stood Up Too. "Is She Okay Doc?"

"Yes, Luckily The Cuts Weren't Too Deep So We Managed To Stop The Bleeding, She's Absolutely Fine." He Smiled 

I Sighed In Relief.

"Thank God." Mom Smiled.

"She's A Very Strong Girl, I Know It's Not My Business But I've Dealt With Many Patients Like This, Suicidal, Troubled. It Just Never Ends, She Won't Stop Until She Succeeds So I Suggest You Find Her A Therapist Or Something Because She Needs Mental Help."

I Nodded "Aight, Can We See Her?"

"Of Course, She Said She Wanted To See You Anyway. Room 205."

"Thank You Doctor." Mom Smiled As The Doctor Walked Away.

We Made Our Way To The Elevator And Stepped Inside. Once We Made It Up I Led The Way To Akeelah's Room.

I Opened The Door Letting Mom Step In.  Closing The Door Behind Me, I Glanced Over To The Bed And Saw Mom And Her Already Hugging.