Twenty

Ignore Any Errors You Might Find.

Enjoy 😊
-

Chris

I Was Awakened By The Sound Of My Door Opening And Closing, I Reached For The Lamp Switching It On So I Could See Who It Was

I Was Awakened By The Sound Of My Door Opening And Closing, I Reached For The Lamp Switching It On So I Could See Who It Was. A Small Smile Appeared On My Face As I Watched Keela Climb On The Bed Next To Me.

"Hey." She Whispered Hugging My Torso While Placing A Soft Kiss On My Back.

"You Need Something?" I Asked Rubbing My Chest.

"No, I Wanna Sleep In Here" Her Sweet Innocent Voice Whispered Instantly Causing My Heart To Melt, I Feel Like This Girl Is Gonna Turn Me Into A Softie.

It's The Little Things She Does That Make My Heart Melt, She's So Damn Beautiful I Don't Know How I Got This Lucky.

"You Need To Stop Sneaking In Like We're 12, It Ain't Like Mama Don't See What We Got Goin On."

"I Kinda Enjoy Sneaking, I Never Really Got To Do It As A Teenager." She Smirked Making Me Laugh.

"You Feeling Okay?" I Asked Placing My Hand On Her Hip.

"Yeah." She Sighed "You? Your Hands Still Hurt?"

"Yes, But It's Nothing Major. It Was For A Good Course."

"You Really Decorated His Ass." She Laughed Making Me Smile. "Thank You, For Caring So Much, For Wanting To Fight My Battles Even After I Told Your Ass To Let It Go."

I Chuckled "I'm Your Man Now, It's My Job To Look Out For You, And I'm Gonna Do That For As Long As I Live."

She Smiled. "You're Amazing You Know That?"

"I Wouldn't Know, You Never Tell Me."

"Why Are You Lying.?" She Laughed And I Joined In.

"You're Amazing Too. After Everything You've Been Through You Deserve All The Happiness In The World," I Grabbed Her Bandaged Wrist And Kissed It.

"This Is A Start Of Something Great Chris, I Can Feel It. I'm So Glad You're In My Life."

"After Today, I Can Already Tell You A Ride Or Die So I'm Keeping Your Sexy Ass Around For Quite A Long Time."

She Giggled Kissing The Bridge Of My Nose.

"You Think He's Gonna Have You Arrested.?" She Asked Looking At Me With Concern.

"Oh He Better Not."

"What If He Does Chris.?"

"I Ain't Scared Of The Cops Kee, I've Dealt With Them Bitches Far Too Many Times." I Spoke Truthfully.

"Well I'm Scared Of The Cops,"

"Really?" I Chuckled Cause Her Face Looked Funny When She Said That.