Fourty

Ignore The Errors 😭😭
-

Akeelah,

"What Do You Think Of This Lipstick?" I Slightly Pouted My Lips While Turning Around To Look At Chris, Who Was Lazily Laying On The Bed With Covers Sitting On His Waist

"It's Okay, The Previous One Was Good Too But You Wiped It Off Anyway."

"I Be Indecisive As Hell When It Comes To Lipsticks, I Love All The Colors I Own."

"Lemme Just Say This.....Being A Girl Is A lot Of Work!"

"Beauty Takes Time Baby."

"I Wouldn't Know Sis, I Never Had To Wear Make Up. I Was Born Flawless." He Said Flipping His Imaginary Hair And I Bursted Out Laughing. "Periodt!"

"Stop, You Sound Weird." I Shook My Head When My Laughter Died Down.

Chris Chuckled Lightly. "Come Give Daddy A Kiss Baby."

"Nope, You Haven't Even Brushed Your Teeth And You Gonna Ruin My Make Up." I Looked In The Mirror Making Sure I Was Okay.

"Why You Look Extra Sexy Today?"

"I Do? I Didn't Notice." I Smirked Looking At My Outfit. "I Have A lot Of Cute Clothes That I Hardly Ever Wear So I Wanna Start Wearing Them Before I Die And Y'all Have To Give Them Away."

"Girl Is You Dying? You Better Tell Me If You Are."

"No Fool, But You Know Life Is Unpredictable. Gotta Cherish Every Moment And Every Outfit." I Smiled As He Chuckled.

"I Like When You're All Cheery And Stuff, Reminds Me Of Why I Fell In Love With You In The First Place."

I Smiled Feeling My Cheeks Heat Up "Okay, Now I'ma Kiss You." I Kneeled On The Bed And Grabbed His Face Between My Hands As I Attacked His Face With Kisses Making Him Laugh.

"I Swear If You Carry On Like That, You Gon Find Yourself Back On This Bed Getting Dicked." He Smacked My Ass Making Me Giggle.

I Placed A Few Pecks On His Lips And Got Off The Bed Fixing My Outfit.

"Get Up You Have A Studio Session In An Hour."

He Groaned Burying His Face Under A Pillow. "I'm Not Going, I Cancelled."

"Why?" I Pulled The Pillow Off His Face And He Glared At Me. "Don't Look At Me Like That."

"Cause I Need Some Rest, I'm Exhausted." He Complained.

"Well You Gonna Stay Here And Get Bored All Day, I'm Taking My Good Looking Ass To Work."

"Alright Good Lookin', Lemme Walk You To The Door." He Got Off The Bed With Only His PJ Pants On Then Wore Some Slippers As I Grabbed My Stuff Rushing Out The Room. "You Taking The Car?"