23

We didn't end up staying the mall for long because of people just kept coming up to Lana for photos and we were getting bored of it.

Currently we are all back at our hotel rooms getting ready for the night. I am already pretty much done, just got to finish my hair.

I decided not to wear tights with my outfit cause why not show a bit of skin

I decided not to wear tights with my outfit cause why not show a bit of skin. Lana enters my room and she looks beautiful. She's wearing a tight red dress and has her hair wavy.

"Your hot" she says, kissing me

"Your hot" she says, kissing me. "So are you" i reply. I think she's already been drinking because i can smell alcohol on her.

"Can i ask you something?" she says, standing inches away from me. I nod, feeling her breath on my face, making me nervous.

"be my girlfriend?" she asks. It's about time she asked me.

"let me think about that ...... yes" i reply. she smiles widely and kisses me hard.

//
"Mom, dad!" I exclaim hugging them tightly. We have now arrived at the restaurant for something to eat before we go to the bar. I don't think my parents are coming to the bar tho as they are tired for travelling.

"We missed you" My mom says, stroking me hair.

"Lana what a pleasant surprise" my dad says giving her a small hug followed with my mom hugging her too.

"Mom this is Lucas, Danielle and Amy" I introduce them. my parents haven't yet met my college friends which is crazy. i've known them for like almost 2 years.

Lana puts her hand softly on my back and leads me into the restaurant. my friends don't yet know that we're together and i'm kind of excited to tell them.

the waiter brings us too our table, i sit in between Lana and Lucas and the others sit opposite us. I look up at my mom who is smiling at me lovingly. i missed my family a lot.

I look at lana who is studying her menu with a cute frown on her face, concentrating hard. I watch her for a while and wait for her to notice. She smiles and looks at me examining my facial expressions. I nod my head over to my friends letting her know that it's time to tell them.

"So guys we have something to tell you" I announce, making them all look up from their menus.

Lana puts her hand on my upper thigh and i place my own hand on top.

"We are in a relationship" she says, squeezing my leg.

my friends all clap in excitement and my parents smile widely.

"i saw that happening when you first met" my dad says, high fiving my mom.

The waiter comes round and takes all our orders, i decide to order pasta. He brings over our drinks and i immediately drink half of it with first.

"Slow down babe, there's alcohol in there" Lana tells me sticking her tongue out which i copy. "love you".

"love you too" i reply.

everyone is having there own conversations about random things so i find myself zoning out.

Lana squeezes my leg again getting my attention. She pouts her lips and i peck them, making her smile.

"Here are you orders, i hope you enjoy your meal" the waiter says, handing each of us our food.

I tuck into my food which is really good and well needed. i was starving. After a short while we have all finished and the waiter is bringing the bill round. "We will pay guys" My dad says putting his card in the card reader. Everyone thanks him kindly.

everyone heads out of the restaurant and we prepare to say bye to my parents. "we're going next door for some drinks, there's like a party thing on" I tell them and they nod.  my mom gives me a hug and kisses my cheek. "enjoy guys" she tells us.

my parents leave and we head next door. as soon as we walk through the door it's packed full of people. it's so busy. We all hold each other's hands making sure not to get lost and get to the bar.

"I'll have 2 gin and lemonades please" Lana says, ordering my drink too. The barman makes our drinks into plastic cups and hands them to us. Lana pays him and we wait for the others. Lucas runs across the room, spotting a table. We all follow him and put our drinks down.

A few minutes later Danielle's over with a bunch of tequila shots. let's get drunk. I grab my shot and smell it.

"1, 2, 3" Lucas shouts and we all take our shots. I frown my eyebrows and shallow the sour liquid quickly, which burns my throat as it goes down. I take a sip of my gin, taking the taste away.

"that was disgusting, i'm getting more" Amy says and runs to the bar before we have the chance to argue. The music is blaring to the speakers and lots of sweaty people filled the room.

Amy comes back with another tray of shots but this time has chosen sambuca which is even stronger than tequila.  i stare at the shot for a while debating my life choices. oh fuck it. I grab the shot and tip it into my mouth, burning my mouth immediately.

"Let's dance" Lucas says excitedly and drags us all up. I am already feeling the alcohol a lot and i think Lana is too.

Lana pulls me onto the dance floor, putting her arms around my neck and i place mine on her waist. She looks distracted by something and i can't figure out what.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom quickly" she says and kisses my lips passionately before walking away.

I go over to my friends and start dancing with them, ignoring the fact that she's acting really weird. after the song ends I decide to go back to the table and wait for Lana to come back.

I sip my drink and look around the room, there's no sign of her at all.

"i've just been to the bathroom and she's not there" amy says, confused. where the fuck has she gone. i finish the rest of my drink and decide to look for her with lucas.

We walk through the crowd scanning the room carefully. Lucas stops in front of me, looking at something in the distance. 

"lucy look" he says, giving me a sympathetic look. I frown and look over, hoping he had found her. I look over and widen my eyes.

She's kissing a guy. and not just any guy. Brad her ex.  I stare at them for a while, not knowing what to do. They are literally all over each other. I shake my head feeling my eyes tear up. don't cry over her lucy, do not cry.

Lucas puts his hand on my shoulder and i shake my head for him to take it off.

I storm over to them making sure that i bump into Lana on the way.

"Hey do you mind" Brad says, my back turned to them. I turn around and look at Lana. She looks at me and widens her eyes. "Lucy" she says apologetically. I shake my head and leave, but i know that she's trying to follow me.