19

"So good news guys and you'll be happy, Lana is coming to New York, she's got us all on a private jet and everything" I announce as I enter my apartment seeing them all watching a film. It's the next day now,  I stayed in Lana's spare room last night because it got really late.

"fuck yes" Lucas shouts as Lana walks in with her bags. "I'm gonna go and sort my stuff" I tell them and walk to my room. I notice Kelsey following me into my room. She locks the door behind us and pushed me onto the wall, kissing  me hard. She pulls away and looks at me, "be my girlfriend" she whispers to me. I close my eyes and sigh. "Kels I can't" I tell her. She moves away and looks at me, "you love her don't you" she replies, referring to Lana. I sit there looking at the floor, refusing to answer. I hear her do one last sigh before leaving the room. Maybe there's a part of me that always will love Lana and i'll never understand that. But Kelsey had years to ask me to be her girlfriend and she didn't.

I get my stuff ready and make sure i have everything i need before closing my suitcase. "you got everything ready?" Lana asks me, knocking on my door before coming in the room. "I think so, i feel like i'm forgetting something though" I reply and look around my room confused. I spot my sunglasses in the corner of me room and immediately realise that's what i forgot.

I pick them up off my floor and put them in my bag, satisfied that i now have everything. Lana grabs my suitcase and carries it into the other room for me. "Let's go" Lucas says jumping up and down. "how are we going to new york with lana del rey, i'm shook" Lucas whispers to me. I laugh at him and head out the house, lana carries my bag out for me to her car. She puts all the bags in the back and we squeeze in the car.

I'm kinda excited to see my parents but i don't really have a full plan for what we're doing in new york and now lana is coming too. My family have been away in spain for a bit so they arrive in new york in 2 days, so we all have a bit of time to chill.

///
"yooo this is amazing" Danielle says looking round at all the buildings. We have arrived in new york, it's around 6pm and we're heading to our hotel before we go out later. Lana has booked the VIP section of a bar for us.

"Hi, we have some rooms booked under Lucas" he says to the hotel worker. She checks on her computer and nods. "so we have 6 double bedrooms" she says and gets the keys for us, handing them to Lucas.

We all carry our bags upstairs to the rooms which are all weirdly next to each other. I enter mine and put my bag down on the floor. This rooms pretty big and really nice i'm happy. I pick an outfit out of my suitcase and get changed. I straighten my hair and do my makeup and before i know it i'm ready.

Someone knocks on my door, so i walk over to answer it

Someone knocks on my door, so i walk over to answer it. I open the door and see Lana at the other side. She's wearing a short black dress which fits her perfectly, and hugs her curves. "woah you look hot, are you ready?" she asks me. "yeah let me just get my bag" i tell her and motion for her to come in so the door doesn't shut on her. I grab my small black chanel bag from my bed and put some money and my phone in it. I spray some perfume on myself and then put that in my bag. I check myself out one last time in the mirror making sure i'm happy with my appearance.

"Ok now i'm ready" I tell Lana and she laughs. We exit my room making sure i have my key and find my friends who are all waiting in the lobby. "let's go ladies" I say as they all see me.

We head out walking through the streets of new york city. Our hotel was basically in times square so we have this beautiful view every time we look out the window. First of all we have decided to go out for a meal at this restaurant round the corner from the hotel. According to Danielle it's really nice and does the best pizza. "You look hot, but aren't you gonna get cold later" amy asks me, admiring my outfit. "I'm embracing the summer weather" I tell her and laugh. She shakes her head and laughs as well.

I stop quickly and take a photo of times square and all the lights which look so good as it's dark out. "Come on you" Lana says, waiting for me. I run over and try to catch up with the group. We reach the restaurant and Lucas holds the door for me. Inside is beautiful, there's like random trees and flowers everywhere, very tumblr.

The waitress shows us to our table and gives us all menus. "your meal is on me tonight because i love you Lana" she tells us, clearly a fan of Lana's music. "Thank you so much that's so kind" Lana replies. The waitress smiles happily and walks away while we look at the menus. "I'm taking you out more often" Amy says and everyone laughs except Kelsey who just pulls her face. She hasn't spoke to me once yet, i understand she's mad at me, but i can't help what i feel.

We take our orders and sit talking for a bit. "So Lucy, Lana why don't you explain how you both know each other" Kelsey says smiling sarcastically. Lana looks at me from opposite the table and looks confused. "yeah we'd love to know" Lucas says excitedly.

"Oh we're just family friends" I tell them, not wanting to talk about it. "No your missing the part about you two being in love and Lana having an affair on her husband with you" Kelsey says looking at me. I lean my chin on my hand and sigh, shaking my head. Lana and I both stay silent, not really knowing what to do.

"Wait is that true?" Amy asks us both. I look at Lana who is already looking at me sympathetically. "it is true" Danielle says looking at our facial expressions. "Is that a problem?" Lana asks, clearly getting kind of annoyed. "No no no, not at all" Danielle says.

I look down at my hands and start playing with my fingers, making sure i don't snap at Kelsey any minute. "Kelsey why did you come" i ask calmly. I refuse to look up at anyone because i know i'm getting so many questioning looks right now. I also think Kelsey is drunk at the moment. "because i love you and i want you to see that instead of falling for her again, because you can't tell me you don't still love her" Kelsey replies, leaning forward from the opposite side of the table. I ignore her and the woman comes to bring our food over. Lucas puts his hand on my leg comforting me. I'm not mad at my friends knowing because i know they won't judge or won't question me on it. I just hate that Kelsey had to put me in an uncomfortable position like that just because she thinks me and Lana still have something. I haven't seen the girl in 2 years obviously we are going to be close and shit.