6

It's party time finally, everyone's gone home to get ready which is exactly what i'm doing. First i do my makeup and my hair and choose out a short black dress and boots from my closet. I haven't worn a dress in a while which is strange but i'm kinda digging this one. "Woahhh bitch you look stunning" my sister says as she walks into my room. I thank her and put some perfume on myself.

About an hour later and it's time to leave we have to be there early to greet the guests. We get in our uber and head over to the venue. Outside of it has birthday banners and balloons this is so cute. My dad leads me in the building which is beautiful it's all decorated in birthday stuff and there's a massive cake in the corner. I never expected any of this. A take a seat at one of the tables as we wait for guests which are slowly arriving. Mostly all of my family are here at the moment which is cool. To my surprise some of my old friends walk through the doors and run over to me. "Happy birthday lucy we missed you, we left your present near the door" one of the girls says hugging me. I catch up with them all and see how things are going but in the corner of my eye i see Lana coming in with Brad and she looks amazing. She has a short red dress on and her hair is straight. She sees me from the other side of the room and looks me up and down smiling, whilst walking towards me. Once she reaches me she gives me a massive hug, "you look so good" she admits smiling at my dress. Brad gives me a small awkward hug and goes off to talk to some of the golf friends. "Dance with me" Lana says with her hand out. I quickly down the rest of my beer and take her hand, and she leads me to the dance floor which is full of people. Once again she positions my hands on her waist like the first day i met her and puts hers round my neck. I have to say i'm slightly more confident this time though due to alcohol so that's a plus. This whole time Lana has just been staring at me not saying anything. "Your so fucking beautiful, and this time i'm not just saying that because i'm drunk" Lana admits and rests her forehead on mine, taking me by surprise. As much as i would happily stay like this I can't, she's in a relationship and as much as I know she's not happy I don't want to be the person who ruins it. I take my hands off Lana's waist and move my forehead off hers but she keeps her hands around my neck and sighs. "You've got a boyfriend Lana" I tell her and she frowns. "Look at him, he doesn't even love me" she says looking over in the distance at him. I look over and see him talking with a girl who is one of my old friends, they seem to be getting really close and kinda flirty. "Lana it's time for you to perform now" my mom tells her. I look at Lana who looks at me, she smiles lightly and takes her arms off me as walks away.

I go to the bar and get another beer and sit with my sister. Lana begins singing some of her new songs from her album. The first song she sang was national anthem and now she's signing Dark paradise. She's doing really good, her voice is so soothing and powerful. The piano for video games starts playing and Lana begins the first verse, i love this song. As she begins singing the chorus her eyes lay on me but this time I don't look away. I take a swig of my beer and she watches me still singing away.

Someone taps my shoulder and I turn round seeing my friends Jack and Mike smiling at me. I stand up and hug them both. "Let's go get some photos in the photo booth" Mike says pulling us both along. I look over to Lana and she looks disappointed.

We step in the photo booth and put on random hats and glasses and do 4 different poses, the guy gives each of us the photos which are amazing. Photo booths are amazing. "Wanna go in?" Lana says, i didn't realise she'd finished her set, the boys smile at me and walk off and Lana leads me into the booth. I put the weird glasses on again and stick my tongue out and Lana pouts, the photo takes and I quickly try to get the glasses off for the next photo but they get stuck in my hair. Lana notices and turns my head to try and help me but the photo takes in the meantime. We finally get them out of my hair and she places a cowboy hat on my head and smiles putting her head on my forehead once again and the photo takes. I think we're on the last photo now I have no idea because we both haven't been paying attention. Lana slowly leans in close and her mouth opens slightly until i can now feel her breath on my lips. This is so wrong but I don't want to move. She finally closes the gap between us and presses her lips softly on mine and the camera takes a photo again.

As soon as I hear the curtains open I pull away realising we have finish, which leaves Lana frowning. "There you go ladies" The guy says passing us both a photo. I look at them and see us kissing on the last photo, i widen my eyes and hide it in my bag so nobody sees. "Babe dance with me" Brad says coming over and giving Lana a kiss.

The party is starting to die down a bit now and it's a lot more quiet as people are going home. That reminds me I still need to pack for holiday. "guys i'm gonna go we've got our flight early tomorrow and i haven't packed yet" I tell Lana and Brad, to be honest I kind of just want to leave. They both agree. I walk up to my parents and ask them to come on stage with me to thank everyone for coming. I turn on the mic and speak into it. "Thank you everyone for coming and all your gifts and everything" I say nervously. I then wave and get down off stage leaving the building.