17

"You guys are lazy bitches" Kelsey says coming into our room, waking us all up. They must have just finish class. "No we're not we got back late last night" Lucas says hiding under his covers. I prop up my pillow against the head board and sit up, rubbing my tired eyes. "What did you do when we left?" Amy asks us. I stay silent not being bothered to speak yet. "We just went to Lana's house and looked round and stuff" Danielle tells everyone. Amy pulls a sad expression because she wishes she stayed but Kelsey looks at me with no emotion on her face at all. She walks over to me and sits down on my bed. "So what happened last night?" Kelsey asks me making me pull my face. I haven't seen Lana in years and now Kelsey things that i'm suddenly sucking her face off like no fuck off. "Kelsey nothing happened" I say bluntly, making sure she knows that i'm pissed off. She looks at me phone and grabs it. "Well i mean you have about 50 messages off her, what do you think I expect" She tells me, giving me the phone. I unlock my phone and find lots of missed calls and texts off Lana. Shit, i was supposed to text her when I got home last night but I fell asleep. I begin to text her back when I receive an in coming call from her.

I accept the call and walk into a quiet area of the room. "hello" I hear her voice say from the other side of the phone. "Hi" I reply back, a small smile creeps onto my face. I take a seat at one of the desks and lean my head in my spare hand. "You didn't text me, I was worried" She says surprisingly calmly. "I'm sorry, I fell asleep as soon as I got home"  I tell her. "Hey listen i'm gonna need you to open your door for me" Lana says. I look at the door confused and walk over to it. I turn the key and open the door finding lana stood there. "Hi" she says smiling. "Who is it?" danielle asks, coming over to the door with Lucas. "Lana hey" Lucas says trying to act cool. "hey, you left your bag at my house and it has your address in it" Lana tells me, taking my bag off her shoulder and handing it to me.

We let her into her apartment and she looks around. I look at Kelsey who is staring at lana. "Lana I need to talk to you" Kelsey says to her and leaves the apartment. Lana looks at me confused and follows her outside. "What's happening" Lucas asks, I shrug my shoulder and frown, walking over the door to see if i can hear. "stay the fuck away" I hear manage to hear Kelsey say, just before the door opens again. Kelsey looks at me smiles and kisses my head quickly before walking away. Lana followed in shortly after looking drained, "I'm gonna go home, got some stuff to do" she said avoiding looking at any of us, while she grabbed her bag.

She gives everyone hugs and smiles at me before leaving, "wait lana i'm walking you to your car" i say following behind her and shutting the door before she can say no. We get downstairs to the car park and she opens the car door and attempts to get in but i stop her. "Wait" I say. She stops and turns round to look at me. "What's up" She asks.
"What did she say to you" I ask her seriously, "i heard". Lana looks at me and sighs, "nothing serious, she was just like leave her alone don't go near her again and all this shit" she tells me honestly. I shake my head , why does Kelsey have to be so harsh towards Lana, i know that she loves me and whatever and we are having our problems right now but i don't care. "Im sorry" I tell her, she puts her hand on my shoulder. "Listen, i don't want to come back into your life and ruin everything for you again, you seem happy, you've got your friends your in college, your living your life, i don't care about what kelsey said but i will leave you alone if you want me too" She admits to me .

I think about it for a while, processing everything she has said in my head. Honestly i don't think I can walk out of her life again, I want to know her, i want to be able to talk to her even if it is just as a friend now. "I don't want you to leave me alone" I tell her. She smiles widely. "Good, i don't want to leave you alone either" She says. I smile and she smiles back.

"Anyway I better go, what are you doing tomorrow?" she asks me, opening her car door. "I have college until 1 and then nothing except packing for new york on Saturday" I tell her, she nods and checks her phone quickly. "Come over when you finish" She says. I nod and she gives me a tight hug before getting into her car. She rolls down her window and puts her hand out to take mine. "See you tomorrow" she smiles. I smile back before she drives away.