20

We finish off our food and leave the waitress a tip before heading out of the restaurant. Kelsey has made it an awkward atmosphere which i hate, nobody's really spoken.

"Let's get a photo in times square" Lucas says, he's never been to New York before and he's really excited. He asks a woman to take the photo which she happily said yes to. Lucas positions us all with the smallest AKA me and Danielle at the front. Lana stands behind me and puts her arms around my shoulder. I smile and she takes the photo.

We arrive at the bar which is pretty full but the manager made sure that it was ok for lana to be there. I spot a few of my old friends in there and a few of my family members because i told them i was back in new York.

I head to the bar and get some drinks with my friend. I decided to go classy and get red wine, plus it'll get me drunk quicker. We find a table and sit around it. If i'm honest i'm really not in the mood. Kelsey has put me in such a shit mood and i don't want to be here. "Cheer up you moody bitch" Kelsey says jokingly hitting my arm. I'm officially leaving.

"Guys i'm gonna go, i have a stomach ache" I say and finish the wine. They all say their goodbyes, not caring one bit. I walk out and start to head back to the hotel until my name is shouted. "Lucy!" I hear. I turn around and see Lana coming after me. "what's up" i ask confused. "I'm coming with you, i know you don't have a stomach ache, Kelsey's just annoying you" She says to me. Ok she knows me better than expected.

I start walking, not answering her as she walks beside me. She nudged me with her arm making me smile. Her hand keeps brushing against mine as she is walking so close to me. It's kind of making me nervous and i've not felt like this since the last time i saw her. We arrive at the hotel and head up to my room. I lie on my bed and sigh. "Why are you so ashamed that your friends know what happened between us, like i don't understand why your so embarrassed about it" Lana asks, sitting across the room on a chair.

I frown at her, "i'm not embarrassed or ashamed, yeah what we had back then wasn't the best and it was toxic but that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it" I tell her, confused by her question.

"Then why are you so angry about them knowing" She asks me, and walks across the room to sit next to me on the bed. She turns her body towards mine and motions for me to do the same. "I'm not angry at them, i'm angry that Kelsey had to try and put me in an awkward position just because she's jealous and thinks your gonna steal me back, i haven't seen you in 2 years and she thinks your just gonna fall in love again straight away." I tell her.

Lana smiles at me cutely. "Maybe she's right to be jealous" She says. I study her facial expressions, not knowing what she means by that. She rests her hand on my leg and moves
closer, making me incredibly nervous. I think i still have very strong feelings for this girl. "Lana can i ask you something?" I ask her.

"yeah" She says quietly. I look down at my hands in my lap, not wanting to make eye contact right now. "Are you ...still in love with
me?" I ask quietly struggling to get the question out. She moves one of her hands off of my leg and puts it under my chin, lifting my head up so i'm looking at her. "Yes" she whispers and smiles. "Do you still love me" she asks, her hand now on the back of my neck. I nod in agreement, too scared to say anything right now.

"Come here" she tells me and cups my cheeks in her hands, pulling my face closer. She leans in towards my face and places her lips on mine for the first time in years. She immediately pulls away trying to see my reaction. I smile at her in approval. She soon connects our lips again, pulling me even closer so that she get every part of me possible. I really really really missed her.

She crawls onto my lap, getting rid of any space between us and kisses me harder and more hungrily. Our lips move perfectly together, and suddenly the feelings i've missed these past 2 years come running back all at once. She pushed me down on the bed, making me lie down with her on top of me. I place my hand on her waist and move them down so there resting on her butt.

"Well well well" I hear. I pull away from Lana and sit up as she gets off of me. I look towards the door and see Kelsey stood there with all my friends. Well shit.