9

"Are you ok" I hear someone say, it's the guy from the restaurant again. "No not really" I say sitting on the bench outside. I wipe the singular tear that falls down off my face. "What's wrong beautiful" He asks sitting next to me. Fuck even that reminded me of Lana. "Someone I know just got engaged, and me and this person kind of had something like we've kissed and stuff, and i didn't realise how much I actually liked her until just then it's kind of sucks" I tell him. He puts his hand on my leg and apologises which i thank him for. I don't really know what compelled me to do this but i quickly hold his face in my hands and kissed him hard. He seemed surprised at first but he soon kissed me back and put his hands on my waist squeezing it. I pull away quickly and shake my head. "I'm sorry I can't" I tell and walk away towards the direction of the beach.

Lana's PoV

I'm completely and utterly shocked, I can't say i expected that at all. And to be honest I really hesitated about it, for a starter he cheated and i really like Lucy i don't want to hurt her. "Hey i'll be right back i'm gonna go find lucy, she's been a while" I tell everyone, Brad kisses me quickly before I walk off and starts dancing with everyone to celebrate.

In the distance I see that guy from the restaurant earlier. I walk over to him and he looks shocked and confused. "Where did she go?" I ask. He looks at me and points towards the beach he knows exactly who i'm on about. I walk as fast as I can and spot her sat at a bar on the beach by herself which her head in her hands.

I walk over and sit in front of her, she lifts her head up and looks at me before taking another sip of her drink before looking down again. "Why are you here?" She asks drinking her cocktail. "I was worried about you" I admit to her. "I'm fine" she says, but i know she's lying. She takes my left hand and looks at the ring on my finger. "It's pretty, congratulations i guess" she says to me and let's go of my hand. She's upset about it she won't even look at me.

"I'm going to the beach" She says and finished the rest of her drink before walking away from me. I shake my head before chasing after her and grabbing her hand. She finally looks at me in the eyes and frowns. "Let go of me" She says angrily. "No you need to talk to me about this" I tell her seriously and she smiles. "There's nothing to talk about Lana, I like you, you like me and now your getting married, there you go we talked" She says and gets her hand out of my grip before walking quickly away from me. I pause for a bit confused about what to do but decide to run after her again. She makes it onto the beach and I finally catch up. I grab her hand spin her round and kiss her hard. She pulls away and has a tear running down her face, "Lana we can't do this if your getting married" She tells me. I wipe the tear off her cheek. "Lucy, I'm falling in love with you, i'm not ready to give you up" I admit to her. That was really hard to get out but It's true i'm falling more and more into her every day and i don't know what to do about it. I kiss her again and this time she kisses me back. I put my hands behind her neck and pull her closer to me, deepening the kiss, our lips now moving in sync. She's also an amazing kisser. I kiss her cheek and slowly make my way down to her neck where i leave soft kisses being careful not to leave a mark. I look at her in the face, she looks upset and breathless at the same time. I really really don't want to hurt this girl. I move my hands to her cheeks and leave one last long kiss on her lips, squeezing my eyes shut as i kiss her.

When I pull away, one last tear escapes her eye, i wipe it away and kiss her cheek where the tear fell. "Come back to the bar with me" I say to her softly. She takes a deep breath, wipes her eyes being careful to not smudge her makeup and nods. I hold her hand, intertwining our fingers and start walking back to the hotel.

On our way back we walk past a small ping pong table, well that's our excuse of why we were gone so long. I lead her back into the bar and let go of her hand as we reach the others again. "What took you so long?" Brad asks, kissing my cheek and putting his arm around my waist. "We found a ping pong table" I lie. He stands in front of me and hugs me tightly, "i can't wait to marry you baby" he whispers to me. I look at Lucy over his shoulder, who is on her phone, not paying attention to anything or anyone.