B E A L R I G H T

A/N: Edited

Life is hard sometimes, but it's the little things that make it all okay or in which vkook face more challenges, but great friends and bulgogi keeps them from feeling down.

~•~

"Babe!! Come here!!" Jungkook shouted from the living room for the second time, and finally his boyfriend emerged.

The elder hadn't been expecting the use of the english pet name, but he realized he quite liked the way his boyfriend spoke in slightly accented English.

"What is it? And since when did you start calling me babe?" Taehyung asked with a chuckle.

"I wanted to show you something. I can't call you babe?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his boyfriend onto his lap.

"You can, as long as I get to call you baby." Taehyung said with smirk as he played with the strings of his boyfriend's hoodie.

Jungkook's cock twitched in response and the younger had to exhale before speaking, "Tae, you know what that word does to me."

"I'll make sure to use it then, now what is it you want me to see?" Taehyung winked playfully at the younger as he draped his arms around his neck and peered at his laptop.

"Have you seen this?" Jungkook asked as he scrolled through social media with the hashtags TaeKook.

"Kookie, I really don't want to read any more of these hateful things-" Taehyung starts to protest, but Jungkook swiftly cut him off.

"It's not bad, read them. People are actually supporting us, not just fans, like other idols. It's incredible." The younger reassured his boyfriend before nudging him to read the comments of support.

Taehyung's eyes widened as they scanned the screen.

Like Jungkook said, there was an outpour of encouraging words from not only the public, but top stars.

Idols from various companies like Got7's Jackson, Amber from F(x), and Exo's Baekhyun shouted them out on their SNS.

Tears welled in the young actor's eyes as he read the words "The world is changing. It's about time Korea changed with it."

From one of their sunbae's.

"I can't believe so many people are speaking out for us knowing how much bad press they could get." Taehyung said with a teary-eyed smile.

"They're speaking out because it's the right thing to do. It gets better, look at this. Hong Seok-Cheon even mentioned us in a magazine interview!" Jungkook exclaimed as he clicked on the article.

He read the first lines aloud, "Tony Hong sat down with Elle magazine, and spoke about how he has relaunched his career since coming out in 2006. The successful restauranteur and LGBT activist, gave his opinion on Korea's first openly gay idols..." Taehyung paused, shocked that their story was literally being talked about everywhere.

"I think they're very brave. They are young and continuing their careers will be hard, but my advice to them would be to stay strong. Love is a beautiful thing and I'm happy that they've found it in each other."

The elder finished reading with a sniffle and his boyfriend pulled him into a tender hug.

"We're gonna be fine Tae. Look at how much love we're getting. Some people may not be able to understand or accept it, but that doesn't matter. Weren't you the one that said it would all be worth it?" Jungkook asked as he nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's fluffy hair.