T E L L T H E M A L L

A/N: edited

In which Vkook is forced to tell it all, because somethings are unable to be held in for long.

~•~

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably and Jungkook awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

The two shirtless males were covered in hickeys and a blush had settled on their necks as they sat under the heavy gaze of their Hyungs.

"Somebody better start talking." Seokjin said, his eyes targeting the seated pair infont of him.

"Seriously, sitting here is fucking pointless." Yoongi barked and Jimin patted his arm comfortingly until he calmed.

"Well, since neither of you seem to be able to talk, I'll start first. What the fuck is going on here?" Namjoon asked, his hands on his hips and his usually level voice saturated with emotion.

"Yeah, are you guys dating now or what?" Hoseok asked with obvious curiosity.

"No..." Taehyung replied as a blush crept into his cheeks.

Jungkook had chosen not to speak and crossed his arms in response.

"So, what the hell is this? Are you two fuck buddies or something?" Jimin inquired next, and Jungkook stiffened.

"We don't have a relationship that meaningless." The younger said with obvious annoyance.

The fact that they could even think he'd use his costar simply for sex was beyond insulting to how he truly felt. Taehyung nodded in agreement, as he looked over at Jungkook, momentarily caught off guard by the younger's reply.

"We definitely mean more to each other than that." The elder of the two actors said.

"What kind of relationship is it then if not a dating one?" Seokjin piped up.

"I'm honestly confused here." Namjoon added.

"Yeah, what exactly are you two?" Yoongi asked with a raised brow.

"We're just like...um.." Taehyung fumbled for and answer before the previously silent Jungkook spoke up.

"We don't know, okay? We don't fucking know because we haven't talked about it. We are more than costars. We're more than friends. Sometimes we fuck, yes. But other times we make love and that's why it's so fucked up. Because it isn't just sex." Jungkook paused to collect himself and turns to Taehyung, his breath having gotten ragged.

"It's not just about the sex, Tae. I could literally spend the rest of my life just talking to you and never want anything else. What we have is good. It's great. But I want more than that. I want you and I'm driving myself crazy trying not to hold you for too long, because then I'll feel greedy and not be able to let you go. I don't even know how it happened. It's only been a few months. Maybe it started slowly at first, but then it hit me all at once and now I feel like I'm drowning because I love you! I'm in love with you Kim Taehyung and I am so tired of pretending I'm not." Jungkook concluded with a sigh, and looked up into his costar's teary eyes.

He leaned forward and wiped away a falling tear, his heart thumping against his chest as the elder leaned into his touch.

"Let's stop." Taehyung said through a shaky breath.

Jungkook's heart felt like it had plummeted to his stomach when he heard those words. He had been ready to plead, to take back his words, to swear to never mention it again, but his costar stopped him by grabbing his hand.