I ' L L S H O W Y O U

Jungkook really likes to tease Taehyung and Namjoon is just tired of their shit.

~•~

Min Yoongi...Taehyung remembered hearing that name in the halls of his company just a few days prior. Apparently the young man was back from America, eager to start managing a new idol.

He asked to manage Jungkook specifically, the two obviously having a friendship outside of work. No one complained, the company's newest 'idol turned actor' had bounced around quite often due to his hotheaded temper. However, knowing this information hadn't stopped Taehyung from grumbling all the way to the car.

He was still visibly upset from this mornings events. If there was one thing Taehyung hated, it was being called stupid. He was was fed up with everyone assuming that he is just a has been signer with a pretty face. He wanted to prove to everyone that he was more than capable of being a good actor-that he was more than pretty. He especially wanted to prove that to the annoyingly handsome Jeon Jungkook. So, no matter how much his blood boiled as the four of them crammed into the car and left him brushed up against the latter, he would endure.

"I'll show you brainless" He thought to himself.

"Can you move over? I can't breath with your gigantic hulk arms all over me." Taehyung said with his brows knitted and nose scrunched.

The main elevators were down for maintenance and the service elevator had been on the smaller side, so the four of them couldn't help but be packed tightly. Taehyung was really hating how slow this thing was, especially being that they were going to the 19th floor.

"As you can see, there's no where else for me to go...Why? Are my 'gigantic hulk arms turning you on' Taehyung?"

Namjoon and Yoongi were chatting away about work related things and Jungkook was burning holes into Taehyung's skull.

Taehyung wanted to smack that smirk right off of his gorgeous face.

"I just can't breath trapped in like this and I really hate elevators..." Taehyung quickly offered an excuse, which wasn't a total lie.

He did hate elevators, but that had nothing to do with why he was short of breath.

A knowing chuckle escaped Jungkook's lips and before Taehyung could ask him 'what was so funny?' the doors to the elevator opened with a strangled creak.

"Oh thank God!" Taehyung said with a relived sigh before shoving Jungkook off in order to exit.

"Such a drama queen..." Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

Though there was plenty of room for him to walk ahead with his Hyungs, he remained by Taehyung's side.

"I know it's extremely hard for you, but could you try to exhibit even a little bit of manners when we go in there? This is my first acting role and I really don't need some kid fucking it up for me." Taehyung half whispered, half yelled at Jungkook as the four of them made their way down the corridor.

"I have plenty manners thank you. Would you like me to call you Hyung, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked with another one of his shit eating smirks and Taehyung swears he died.

A blush crept up his neck and settled at the tips of his ears as he bit his lip.

"Just shut up! Think you can do that?" Taehyung asked through gritted teeth, his obvious embarrassment amusing Jungkook.

"Fine, Hyung" Jungkook replied, purposefully making his voice an octave lower as he leaned over to Taehyung's ear.

"Ugh, get away from me." Taehyung said with a groan, his cheeks still pink as he shoved Jungkook.

The latter simply shoved him back with way more force than Taehyug could obviously muster. The action caused the older male to gasp and elbow the younger in the ribs.

All of which soon gave way to a match of childish rough housing, that didn't go unnoticed by their managers.

"Would you two cut it out?! God, you're acting like children." Namjoon said over his shoulder with an expression that could be easily read as annoyance.

"Some of us actually are children." Taehyung nurtured with a pointed glare at Jungkook.

"Oh yeah? Let's see how much of a child I am." Jungkook countered with clenched fits and barred teeth.

"Enough Kookie." Yoongi finally spoke, his tone even but his eyes focused in a way that wouldn't make anyone want to challange him.

"Yeah Kookie enough." Taehyung mocked an obviously complacent Jungkook.

"Tae, you stop it too." Namjoon said with nod a toward his brother.

"But Hyung, I-" Taehyung started to say.

"Just stop, you're supposed to be his Hyung, but quite frankly I don't know who's worse.." Namjoon scolded Taehyung, the disappointment in his eyes evident.

"Hyung..." Taehyung said feebly before biting his lip to hide a pout.

He knew when he had gotten on his brother's nerves. It wasn't something that happened often, but he could always tell when Namjoon had gotten fed up with his antics. He doesn't know why making this relationship work between co-stars is so important to Namjoon, but he decided to try his best. He was going to make sure his Hyung was proud.

And no bunny toothed baby was going to get in his way.