L E T M E H A V E Y O U

In which vkook finally give in to the urges they've been suppressing since they first met

~•~

"Kookie, you're wet." Taehyung tried to squirm away and the younger simply pulled him in tighter, his ass flush against Jungkook's throbbing member.

"And hard." The younger said darkly before latching his lips onto his costar and sucking marks onto his neck.

"Jungkook-ah, w-what are you doing?" Taehyung questioned before releasing a pleasured sigh.

"I can't take this Tae. My hand isn't enough anymore. I want you. No. I need you. Please, just let me have you." Jungkook's voice was ragged and rough with want, but there was also a tenderness there.

He had a firm grip on Taehyung's hips to keep him rooted in place, but not so hard as to bruise.

Though the thought of ravaging the elder's body and then kissing him through the aftermath had run through the younger's head more than once. It wasn't what he wanted their first time to be like. He wanted to slowly explore every expanse of skin that his lips could reach. Jungkook wanted to map out his slender body. Find out what Taehyung liked and how he liked it. Even if the elder woke up in the morning and regretted what they had done, he would remember how gently Jungkook was with him, how he took the time to make love to him instead of fucking.

"Okay." Taehyung had finally said with a breathy moan.

"What? Tae, are you sure?" Jungkook turned the elder to face him and searched his hooded eyes for any doubt.

He looked just as gone as Jungkook felt, but still the younger wanted to check.

"Jungkook, I have never been more sure." Taehyung said as he brought his hand up to stroke the brunette's jaw.

Jungkook quickly closed the distance between them and fit their lips together. Taehyung snaked his slender arms around the younger's neck and moaned into his mouth once he felt that warm tongue. Jungkook's cock twitched in response and suddenly they both felt very heated.

"Too. Much. Clothes." Jungkook said between wet kisses before Taehyung lifted his arms and allowed the younger to undress him.

Both his shirt and his jeans were hastily thrown on the floor and soon their lips were reattached. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook, pushing off his towel, and their bare cocks brushed against each other. Jungkook gripped his ass to support him and the contact nearly had him seeing stars.

"Commando, I knew it." Jungkook said as the back of his legs hit the bed. The two tumbled onto the sheets and Taehyung was flipped over before he could react.

"Jungkook, touch me." Taehyung whined with his hands tangled in the younger's hair.

Jungkook pressed his fingers against Taehyung's mouth and the younger sucked on them with a level of skill that was dizzying.

"I'll be as gentle as I can okay? We don't have lube so it'll probably hurt."Jungkook said.

He pulled them out and Taehyung's lips made an obscene popping sound that had his cock leaking with precum.

"It's alright, I can take it." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook pressed two fingers into his tight ring of muscle.

"You're so beautiful Tae." Jungkook kissed his chest and flicked his tongue along his erect nipples as he scissored him.

The younger continued to work Taehyung open, adding another finger, until he was grinding down on all three digits and literally begging for Jungkook to put it in.

Neither one of them expected to last very long at that point, and the elder had become dangerously impatient.

"Please Jungkook, I'm ready." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook gripped his shaft and prodded at the elder's entrance. He pushed inside slowly and Taehyung groaned as his thick member stretched him. A tear slipped from the elder's eye as Jungkook finally filled him completely and the younger quickly kissed it away.

"It's gonna feel real good soon princess, don't cry." Jungkook promised before lacing their fingers together.

He started to move and kissed Taehyung deeply to distract him from any pain or discomfort he felt. He bit his lip but moans still managed to escape as he thrust into the elder's tight cavern.

Taehyung squeezed his hand tightly until the burn had eased. Soon his discomforted sighs turned into strangled moans and finally Jungkook picked up speed. He fucked into the elder with vigor-blunt nails pressed into the soft thighs that he was supporting.

"Jungkook I'm close!" Taehyung croaked as he brought his hips up in time with the younger's thrusts, and they shifted along the sheets.

"Fuck Tae, me too." Jungkook sucked deep bruises into the younger's neck and chest, his movements becoming erratic and sloppy as he neared his own release.

The younger climaxed first, his hips stuttering forward as thick ropes of hot cum spewed onto the smaller male. He was panting and visibly exhausted but he found the strength to stroke the elder's leaking, neglected cock until he orgasmed.

Taehyung was very vocal in bed, his moans overpowering Jungkook's hushed curses. He reached his high with a wrecked sob, his painfully hard cock finally stimulated.

Jungkook collapsed on top of the elder soon after, not really caring about the sticky mess that pressed onto their stomachs and thighs. He smiled at Taehyung and gave him a series of lazy kisses and love bites along his jawline. After a few minutes passed, Jungkook willed himself to stand so that he could clean them up. He climbed off the bed carefully as not to shake the sleepy, and probably very sore, male underneath him.

When he returned with a wet hand towel the elder had already begun to doze off. Jungkook drank in the sight of his costar.

Kim Taehyung looked blissfully fucked and Jungkook couldn't help but puff his chest out proudly.

He pressed the warm cloth to the elder's skin, carefully but quickly cleaning him so that he could rest. Taehyung barely responded but Jungkook knew he was still awake when he returned from turning off the lights. The younger slid into the bed and draped the covers over them.

"Was I good?" Taehyung asked with his eyes closed, on the verge of sleep.

"You were amazing, Tae." Jungkook praised as he gently tucked the elder into his side.

"So were you." Taehyung mumbled in reply as he allowed both to sleep and Jungkook's warmth to overtake him.

Jungkook planted a kiss on top of the elder's head before closing his eyes and giving into his own exhaustion.

"Goodnight Tae."