Chapter 4

What? What did you find?!" I could hear the anxiety through Gabby's voice as she waited for me to tell her what I heard.

I tried getting closer to the door without moving it or making any noise and started recording the rest of the conversation with the recorder on my watch. Then I heard whispers from Harry along with another voice that sounded much like a teenage girl.

"And what's going to happen if they find me? You're Harry Styles, you can make them do anything for you" she asked with a flirtatious tone. I was finally able to look inside and my eyes widened at what I saw. It was Harry kissing a blonde girl wearing a tight One Direction t-shirt. Unbelievable. Actually it was quite believable.

"Maybe you should go" he said as he pushed her away. I was shocked that all he did was kiss her. They started to argue so I stepped away from the door.

"Sam, are you still there? What did you see?" Gabriela asked and I adjusted my microphone to whisper back.

"It was nothing" I replied and jumped when I saw the blonde girl barge out through the door and head towards the exit at the back of the arena. Then Harry appeared right after. He saw me standing there and I crossed my arms.

"What?" he furrowed his eyebrows which was actually kinda hot.

"Nothing" I replied and went into the room where I finally found the water bottles. He followed me back inside.

"Did you see that?"

"See what? Oh you mean the desperate fan girl trying to get into the boy band member's pants?" my sarcasm annoyed him and he glared at me. "Nope didn't see a thing" I continued.

"Don't tell anyone about that or you'll be kicked out of this tour before you've even started it" his condescending tone really made me want to grab his arm and twist it behind his back.

"You know you're not like the other boys. You're exactly what I thought a guy from a boy band would act like and that's not a compliment" I daringly told him exactly what

was on my mind.

"Shut up. You don't know anything about me" he blurted.

"I know enough to say that you're way in over your head" I bluntly told him and stormed out of the room. He was everything I wished he wasn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are on in 3 minutes" a crew guy said and then disappeared through the curtains backstage. Josh, Jon, Sandy and I were about to go on stage while the other boys were still getting ready backstage. I had never been more nervous in my life. Except for maybe that time that I had to stop that bomb in less than 5 minutes. That was pretty nerve wracking but the feeling in my stomach right now was so intense that I thought I would throw up all over my outfit. I nervously tugged on my shirt and played with the strap on my guitar.

"Are you nervous?" Josh asked obviously noticing my uncomfortable state.

"No I've performed in front of many crowds before. I'm used to this kind of stuff" I lied. It was actually a HUGE lie. I had never done anything like this. "I'm just kinda worried about messing up a song. You know, since I just started rehearsing today."

"Well you did great in rehearsals so don't worry about it. You'll do great. Just remember to have fun" his smile gave me a sense of security and I felt a little bit better.

"OK YOU'RE ON!" the crew guy came out of nowhere and we ran on stage. My stomach nearly dropped at the site of the crowd. The screams were so overwhelming and I couldn't take it all in. I hope I don't pass out right on this stage. That would be the worst way to fail this mission.