chapter 13

Sam's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/chapter_13/set?id=74632980

I looked at myself in the mirror and didn’t even recognize myself.  The dress emphasized my curves and my legs never looked longer. The blue necklace really brought out my eyes and I stole some of Gabby’s red lipstick for my full, pale lips. I also decided to let my hair down and realized it already reached my waist after not getting it cut for months.

                I strutted around my room with the heels I borrowed from Gabby. I hadn’t worn heels in ages and I really wouldn’t appreciate pictures of me eating the floor on every newspaper titled: HARRY’S GIRLFRIEND TAKES A TUMBLE. That would be worse than the time I got tangled in ropes while trying to catch that thief that tried to steal the liberty bell. But it was a good thing because he was laughing hysterically while Gabby was able to grab him. I guess that’s why we’re a team.

                After a catwalk in my room I finally heard a knock on my door and practically sprinted in my heels to the door. Well I guess I got the hang of them. I opened the door to a curly haired boy with a white button shirt and black jeans. He looked like a spy and it was killing me. We both dropped our jaws and finally spoke after a long silence.

                "Wow you look...wow" he gasped as he eyed me head to toe.

"Same goes for you. Now let's go or are you thinking of a better adjective than ‘wow’?" I mocked him while taking my purse and grabbing his hand.

"Oh I've got plenty of adjectives to describe you right now" he led me to the elevator down the hallway. "First I'll start with breathtaking, gorgeous, HOT....." He continued naming adjectives literally until we got into the cab. Tonight was going to be interesting.

---------

Our cab pulled up at the club and I couldn't even see the door. There were so many paparazzis with flashing cameras everywhere.

"How did they know we were going to be here?" I asked Harry while looking out the window as the middle aged men prepared their cameras.

"The rest of the boys are here already so they probably saw them," Harry replied and grabbed my hand as he opened the door. “Okay now cover your eyes unless you want to be blinded."

We got out of the car and I pulled down my short tight dress. The paparazzi flashed all their cameras at once and I covered my eyes. We quickly ran to the entrance an ignored all the questions. A group of them even whistled at me and Harry tightened his grip on my hand.

"Oh my gosh! Does that always happen?" I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

"Usually but I've gotten used to it already. I'm sure you will too," he winked at me and led me towards some tables where Louis, Liam and Gabby were sitting.

"You came!" Gabby screamed over the loud music.

"Of course! Sorry we took so long," I responded.

"It's okay I mean I see why you two had to be fashionably late. You look gorgeous! It's been so long since you've worn a dress. Do you even know how to walk in heels? Oh my god who did your make up?" Gabby blabbered on. I guess she had a couple of drinks.

"Okay Gabby why don't we go dance?" Liam interrupted her and she immediately nodded and stumbled out of her seat. “And Sam you really do look gorgeous tonight."

"Thanks Liam! Now go dance  with Gabby before she starts climbing on some tables!" I pointed towards Gabby who was wandering around in the dance floor. Wow I don't think I've ever seen her like this. Back home we couldn't even be near alcohol and now I see why.