Chapter 15

“Sam, wake up,” I heard a voice whisper. I rolled my head around because i just wanted to sleep. But my mouth had a weird taste of metal and potato chips. It was disgusting so I’d rather just get up and brush my teeth. I opened my eyes to see Harry with bright eyes and was ecstatic to finally see me awake.

“How long have you been there?” I asked while trying to get out of my uncomfortable bunk from the tour bus. My neck cracked and my legs felt like jelly. I almost fell over.

“Only for a little whi- whoa be careful,” he said as he helped me walk towards the bathroom. “I’m guessing you didn’t sleep well last night.”

“You guessed right,” I replied as I started to brush my teeth.

“Aw don’t worry babe you’ll get used to it,” he said as he started to massage my shoulders.

“There’s only one show left in the tour. I think its too late to get used to it,” I replied as i wiped my mouth with my sleeve and stepped out of the bathroom as he followed and continued to massage my shoulders. I then realized that the bus was empty except for the two of us. I forgot that we had yet another two days off after the last 5 shows we did in a row. No wonder I was even more exhausted. But today I had no idea where we were.

“Now don’t be sassy with me. I know you’re not a morning person but this morning is about to get better,” he said as he we sat down on the leather couches of the bus.

“What could possibly make a morning after a rough night’s sleep better?” I asked, raising my eyebrow.

“Okay maybe it will make my morning better but I’m not sure about you so...” he answered shyly.

“Just tell me. Anything that makes you happy will make me happy,” i said and he responded with his usual grin that made my heart melt.

“Okay so while you were sleeping the boys and Gabby were dropped off at a carnival to spend the whole day but I asked the bus driver to drive to my mum’s house,” he explained nervously.

“Wait, so we’re in Cheshire?” I asked excitedly. I remember him telling me all about his hometown.

“Yes we are and we’re actually in front of my mum’s house right now. Sam, I really want you to meet her.....Unless this is too fast then its okay, you don't have to meet her. It would be great but I don't want to push you to do anything,” he blabbered on.

“No...no this is great. I don’t think its too fast. I can’t wait to meet Anne!” I answered anxiously and hugged him but on the inside I was so nervous. What if she doesn’t like me? What if I don’t like her? Or even worse, what if she can tell I’m undercover and I’m not really Samantha Hart? I really don’t want to ruin this for Harry. I don’t want to ruin this for us.