Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

            She held it up against her body and I swear to all that is holy it took everything in me to continue making eye contact with her. What kind of a question did she just ask? She makes it seem like she’s ugly or something to wear it. God, she’d look fine as hell in that.

            “Uh, yeah.” I said, unsure of what she wanted me to say.

            What I said wasn’t what she wanted because she looked down and put it back quickly on the rack. I’m just not sure if she wants me to be kinky or anything because yes, we were in a relationship again, but that doesn’t mean we’re completely back to normal. We had sex for like the second time in a year the other day so I didn’t know if she wanted me to be kinky and make sexual comments to her. Apparently she did though.

            Grabbing the nurse’s uniform off of the rack I walked to the register before she had the time to stop me and paid for it, clutching the bag in my hands as we both left. She didn’t say anything but she had a smirk on her face. The smirk that used to let me know I’d be getting laid tonight. Let’s hope that still means the same thing.

            “Shall I try that on tonight?”

            God, yes. Oh my god yes.

            “You want to? You know, do that?”

            Her fingers entwined with mine as she dragged me along the streets that we didn’t know. None of the signs made sense because they were all in German but what did make sense was the two of us holding hands right now. That certainly made sense.

            “Hm… take care of you and be your nurse for the night? It reminds me of the first year we spent together. That was one hell of a uniform but I think this one’s much better.”

            Then I handed her the bag so she could hold it because it was hers and tried not to let myself go back to that day. I remember it too clearly though. The uniform she purchased had a little hat too and that thong rode up her ass so much… god.

            “Hide that bag in your purse.” I said. “If paparazzi catch us with that, even though they probably already have, we’ll be on the front page of the papers. I don’t give a shit if they see we’re being kinky but I know you will.”

            She nodded and unzipped her purse so she could stuff it inside before she took me by surprise and kissed my cheek, smiling like crazy. Her smile was so damn beautiful.

            “What are you smilin’ for cutie?”

            “I’m smilin’ about you.” She mocked, swaying our hands in front of us.

            “Oh yeah?”

            I stopped walking and tugged on her arm so we were alone in an alley like I’ve wanted to be for the past thirty minutes almost and wrapped my arms around her waist so I could pull her against me. It all felt too right in a foreign place. So romantic and so mysterious I just can’t even tolerate it because the way she’s looking at me right now is how she used to. I can’t help but think that maybe she’s feeling it too.

            Before I could kiss her she kissed me and pressed her body completely up against me, her fingers running through my hair and tugging on the ends as she started to laugh when I picked her up and let her hair fall against my shoulder. She was beautiful and she was mine again. Nothing else mattered right now.

            So I kissed her again and walked to the opposite side of the alley, making her back gently hit against the wall, as her thighs clutched around my body like they always should. They never should have left that spot but unfortunately they did and after a year of waiting they were around me once again, making every nerve in my body stand on end.