~baby mama~

If yall know the song-I love you
"Been pregnant 4 way to long..."

Okay okay Introducing!!!!
Baby mama chapter 100 woohoo🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉

My ears opened up to a beeping sound and I slowly opened my ears as I focused on the white ceiling,I turned my head and say some tubes in my arms and a monitor that was monitoring my heartbeat.

I heard familiar voices but one of them was too familiar.

Me:mervin
Of course he coudnt hear me since it was as if I was whispering,I head scanned the surrounding and then a doctor walked into the room.

Doctor:oh your awake

Me:um,I-I think

Me:why am I here?

Doctor:I-ill tell you along with your family.

Doctor:let me bring them
He walked away,10 seconds later footsteps thundered my way,how many people are even here?

I then saw my mum standing there with a puffy face and a box of tissues,along with my dad who just looked overall sad,mervin on the other hand rushed to me and hugged me like his life depended on it.

Mervin:how do you feel

Me:idk,am hungry

Mervin:I'll order some chick-fil-a
Me:thankyou.

Doctors:um,so you have had a seizure and it was due to the use of too much medicine along with stress,pressure and hurt.

Doctor:we also found that you might be close to being depressed

Woah

The faces in the room just changed and my heart skipped a beat when he mentioned depression.

Doctor:but your close-you dont have it so we are going to give you some prescriptions and all you need to do is take them two times a day,until your not depressed anymore

Doctor:Now when we were seeing the cause of your seizure we found something,I took a blood sample which your mother kindly agreed to but it's still being tested and I'll get the results to you in about an hour.

Me:okay
...
The rest of the night consisted of me talking and reassuring all my friends and family that I was okay and that I felt better,it was now that we had to get my blood results and the doctor walked in instead,my friends had left because they had a photoshoot and charli,thomas,addison,dixie etc Had to leave to go back to the hype house cause well,that's their home,so it was just me,mum,dad and mervin.

Doctor:okay after running some tests we found this

Doctor:y-your pre-

HOLD ON THERE,ITS THE 100th CHAPTER!!!WOOHOO okay my annoying ass is going back now.

Doctor:y-your pregnant

Am too stunned to move,this should not be possible.how? I didnt know what to say,I felt...empty as if i didnt hear what he said.

Mum:oh my god

Me:am sorry mum
I said bursting out crying as every single guilt in the world was swallowing me hole.

Mum:shhs,baby it's okay,its okay

Me:no,i-am p-pregnant

Mum:.....boys can you give us a minute please

They all nodded and they all left the room along with the doctor.

Mum:okay baby listen,you got pregnant and am not mad because

Mum:b-because,I-It happened to me too,when I was 16 with mervin then 17 with you.

Y/n:..w-what?

Mum:well let's just say,its your dad's fault for not using condoms
She laughed as I smiled faintly.

Me:so what's going to happen now?

Me:I don't want to go public about this and I can't do that with fans bombarding me every second.

Mum:well,me and your dad have a mansion up in Hollywood and,its isolated,in the woods,we can hire you some maids,we can visit you and its completely safe.

Me:oh okay
So am living by my self?

Mum:but you have to decide,are you going to go off the radar or?

Me:I have no idea mum,but I'll figure it out.

Mum:well,am always here to help,and I'll always be there to protect this little  human too

She said touching my stomach

VISITING HOURS ARE FINISHED
The lady said threw the speakers

My mum threw her head back then gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead then we said our goodbyes and she left.

I looked around and saw my phone on a table,so I stretched my arm and picked it up and looked up at the cieling-thinking,I mean,am scared. I am still a kid and I have to raise a kid let alone a baby,my baby.

Oh my god,who's the father?

Me:Don't even ask that question y/n you know exactly who it is.

The only boy I've been doing the dirty with for the past what? Year-has been josh.

But is he even going to be happy about it,I cant tell him,he looks so happy with her,with nessa and I just cant destroy it by laying down the "hey yo,am pregnant" line.

I sighed as my breath hitched and found myself tiring up.
I quickly stopped myself,I need to be strong so i opened up my phone and watched tons of videos on babies and how to take care of them or something.

I switched off my phone and put it back on the table as I closed my eyes,I held my stomach and just imagined how I was going to say bye to my friends and how hard it would be,but it's for the best.its for him or her,idk yet.

Slowly my eyes closed and I came to a calmness in me that I slept off.

Josh's pov:
I am worried sick about y/n,I cant lose her but I know shes fine,I cant stay here knowing that shes in a hospital-alone.i just cant.

I escaped the bed that me and nessa were sharing and I went downstairs and put on some shoes then left for the hospital.

Timeskip

Receptionist:what's your name sir

Me:j-Josh Richards

Receptionist:and who are you looking for

Me:y/n,y/n y/l/n

Receptionist:shes in room 387 am who are you to her?,a friend is only allowed a limited time with her.

Josh:a-am her boyfriend

Receptionist:okay
She typed some things into her laptop then she let me go and I basically jogged to her room.

I slowly opened the door and watched her sleeping peacfully,she's gorgues,very damn gorg-no,josh-stop.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I guess im pregnant
What the hell we gon do
...

Josh's babies would be cute tho,imagine if they had his eyes🥵🥴

Okay bye babigators🤧,I feel better now btw,I think.Idk