~Friday~girlfriend?

I woke up to my alarm and I got up and got ready into this:

Mervin was sick the whole week and mum and dad went for a business trip for the whole weekend and would come back on Monday,so Josh said he was picking me up,I heard a honk and it was josh I ran out the door and got in his car and we went to schoo...

Mervin was sick the whole week and mum and dad went for a business trip for the whole weekend and would come back on Monday,so Josh said he was picking me up,I heard a honk and it was josh I ran out the door and got in his car and we went to school,school was just normal like everyday,lessons lunch burn or get burned and then home time,but me and the boys were going to a party,so when school finished we all went home and got ready for the party.I just went with red:

After getting ready I called Josh and he came to pick me up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~party~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a honk and knew it was josh I ran outside and sat in his car,he was staring at Me so I asked him why and he said"oh um...n-nothing you just look really good,well no I mean ya you do look good,not just good I am you look fantastic, like wow,I mean no,i mean ya...You just look reallg nice.I laughed at him and kept eye contact as I was smiling then when we got there me and Josh walked inside the house,we went to the backyard were we saw all other boys,we chatted and played more burn or get burned and had a blast,I was talking to josh about something when a familiar voice spoke.
Nessa:
Hey y/n!
Y/n:
Not this again,what!?
Nessa:
You need to apologise to me,you have stolen my friends and now you think that people actually like you?
Jsoh:
Nessa,how bout you go for a walk to get some air.
Y/n:
No josh,if she wants an apology she will get one.
People starting listening into the convo.
Y/n;
Nessa,I am so so so sorry
I said trying to be sympathetic
Nessa:
Wasn't that hard
Y/n:
Am so sorry that your head is so far up your ass that you can't see what an evil birch you
are.
People started saying ohhh some clapped some laughed.
Nessa's face was now boiling red,she lunged at me but Jaden and Sam blocked her and Josh put his hands around my waist and pulled me back so that she didn't come for me.
Jaden and Sam told her to leave and she finally left,some people came to thank me for finally standing up to her.moments later I still realised that Josh's hands were still on my waist he swiftly turned me around and I was face to face with him.
Y/n:
Wanna dance?
Josh:
Sure
John's pov:
Wow,the way her body swayed to the music and how her hair flowed just memorises me
She was having so much fun,I loved this side of her,she was so goofy and giggly and so beautiful-i wish she was mine.at one point she spun around and tripped but I caught her in in time.She laughed and I laughed too until we just looked at each other,and I felt myself lean in.
Y/n pov:
I tripped over myself and I was going to fall then I felt Josh's hands catch me in time I laughed at my accident and Josh laughed too he then looked at me and I looked back,we stopped laughing and we just looked at each other's eyes and I saw him lean in,I leaned in as well but the Anthony yelled to josh"josh,chase's drunk and wants to do a backflip"me and Josh pulled away immediately and stepped back from eachother we were so close to kissing,josh said that he had to stop whatever was happening,so I just stood there waiting for him.
I went to get a drink from the kitchen were I found sam,jaden,griffin,neon and Payton playing chug! chug! chug! I went to join and I had a little to much,my head was spinning and my vision starting getting blurry as I felt my self fall I saw Josh come back and he saw me he imedietly ran over to me and cought me he then carried me bridal style to the car and back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh put me down on my bed and I woke up he was about to leave my room but I called his name"j-josh"he turned back and looked at me he said"ya" and I replied"please don't go stay with me"he walked back to me and sat on the floor,I layed on my bed for a little while until I fell assleep .
I woke up to my whole system regreting last night I felt fluid came up my throat and I ran to the bathroom as fast as my legs could take me,josh slept on my floor and he woke up and ran to me.he held my hair as I let it out,mervin then came to see what was happening,after that I brushed my teeth and showered and put this on:

he held my hair as I let it out,mervin then came to see what was happening,after that I brushed my teeth and showered and put this on:

I went and sat on my bed and Josh plopped on my bed next to me.
Y/n:
Hey.
Josh:
Hey.
Y/n:
So,about last night the*clears throat*the uh
Josh:
Ya-am sorry,if you dont feel the same way about me I should not ha....
I cut him off
Y/n:
No,no I do I just thought that you didn't feel how I feel.
Josh:
Well in that case, you wanna go out sometime
Y/n:
How bout now
Josh:
Let's do it
We went to Josh's house because he had to change and get ready and then we went to town,we just walked around and talked we had ice cream and ihop because it's the best we lastly went on a walk all through the park were this happend:
Josh:
Y/n can I tell you something
Y/n:
Yah
Josh's pov:
Okay here is my chance to ask her to be my girl,but no,no not here not now- I have to wait just a lil bit longer.
Y/n:
Earth to joooshh,hellooo u still with me.
Josh:
Oh sorry,ya hey.
Y/n:
What did you wanna ask me?
Josh:
Oh um...do you wanna head back home?
Y/n:
Sure
Y/n pov:
Me and Josh walked back home but it still looked like he wasn't telling me something,but if he doesn't wanna say it,I can't force him to.
We got back home and mervin was sleeping Josh went back home and I showered and put on my pj's I went into tictok and posted 3 because I wasn't that active on it lately I did the cocoa butter kisses and time to realise my stress and why would you play with me dance,I charged my phone and went too bed.