~Him.yh he's back ~

I woke up with a banging headache,I sat up in bed scanning the room,Josh was still peacefully sleeping.I then got up and walked to the bathroom to refresh,I washed my face brushed then went to sasha's room to see if she was up,I went in to find her sleeping with nessa in the same bed,wow well there getting close huh.I then walked to cynthia's room that she shared with madi they are both sleeping.i finay lost hope of anyone being awake when I went into charli's room.

Me:yay,your awake

Charli:yep,mornin tho

Me:mornin,am so tired

Charli:and were throwing a party today

Me:uh,effort

Charli:ye

Me:uma check if anyone else is awake tho

Charli:k,by wifey,love uuuu

Me:me tooooo
We giggled as I left the room heading to jade's room,I opened the door prevailing him and mads cuddling.aw cute.i then checked Anthony's room,he was sleeping,I then went to check chase's room.

Me:oh,your awake too

Chase:oh hey popo

Me:sup racer,good morning

Chase:mornin
We talked for like 2 more minutes until i left the room to go downstairs.i went out to the garden,havent really been there in a while and I made a tiktok,well 2 to be exact.

1,Say so

2,Can't take big 🍆 but I suck on it

When I was finished I posted them then headed upstairs to shower cause I felt dirty I went to my room,josh still sleeping I then showered and got dressed into the outfits I had bought with chase since he said he could turn me into an E-girl,I dressed up and to be honest...its not bad,I actually feel badass.

I then went downstairs and some people were actually awake,bryce addison,charli,sam,chase,anthony,Thomas and sasha were awake

I went and sat down in the kitchen joining whatever everyone was talking about.

Charli:y/n what do you think,Christmas music or normally party music

Me:what's this for

Charli:the party

Me:oh,normal music of course cause it's not even gonna be on christmas so.

Charli:thanku,see sasha told you

Sasha:of course she picked you she'e just-nevermind
she stopped whatever she was gonna say,wow okay what the heck did I do now?.

Me:finish your sentence

Sasha:nevermind,just forget it

Me:no,I wanna hear what you wanted to say,so finish your sentence.