~New york,old past~

I woke up and stayed in the same position,I was the little spoon with Jaden and it was so comfortable but I had to shower and get ready since we had to board the coach in a few hours to take us to our next stop.

I walked to the bathroom to find josh and sasha kissing,i wasn't irritated or bothered because I had jaden so I said:
Y/n:ew get a room jasha

Sasha:oh shot,sorry

Y/n:for what?

Josh:you mean your not mad

Y/n:mad at what?

Sasha:me and josh...

Y/n:Yes,I am don't you think I am!

I said as a joke but they took it as if it was real and I burst out laughing because of the worried looks on their faces,but they were funny,I kept on laughing i don't know why but it just came out and I finally "calmed down"

Y/n:you should see your
fac-ahahahahahaha,I burst out laughing again because now they looked so shock and it was to much I had to laugh.i laughed myself out the room onto the bed as they followed,still shock and i continuously kept on laughing and kicking my feet in the air as my hands held my stomach I laughed louder waking jaden up.He was so scared that he shot up so quickly and managed to throw himself off the bed.

Josh and Sasha burst out laughing with me and that was it,I laughed my mouth off and my cheeks started hurting,I held my cheeks to stop smiling as jaden stood up with a grumpy look upon his face.

Y/n:oh,sorry to wake you up like that

Jaden:what were you laughing at anyway?

Y/n:they-
I burst out laughing because the thought of it and the looks on their faces made me laugh again I kept on laughing and got a pillow and laughed into it as josh and sasha explained the situation to jaden because I couldn't without laughing my head off.After that we all got dressed and packed our stuff up and cleaned the room up a bit then we headed to the lobby to find everyone there and we all got onto the bus.

Everyone was sat down so i went over to everyone to talk to everyone and I noticed cynthia alone and no one wanting to talk 2 her so I went to jaden and Said.
Y/n:why doesn't anyone wanna talk 2 cynthia?

Jaden:she's, she's complicated

Y/n:maybe,she needs friends,go talk to her

Jaden:no,you go I dont like her

Y/n:she prolly hates my guts,but all am saying is to talk to her

Jaden:...

Y/n:please,just give her a chance

Jaden:okay fine then I'll go talk to her...later

Y/n:Jaden!

Jaden:okay okay,am going,am going

Y/n:thankyou

He went over to cynthia and sat down next to her,he looked so uncomfortable but he had to get used to it,after a while he got used to her and I heard him even laughing with her,which was a good sign.I went to over to Avani and chatted with her as the rest of the drive went by.

We reached our stop but I still didnt know were we were so we all boarded off the bus and went out,we all got into a circle and our managers told us what was happening.
Manager:I am informed that you all dont know were you are because it was a surprise.
Manager2:were in NEW YORK!everybody.
Everyone cheered happily but I remembered New York as the worst place to be-ever because of of my old past.I looked at the ground trying not to show my emotions as we walked to our hotel room,I couldn't help but here jaden and cynthia laughing and talking I mean I know I kinda did it, but I wanted jaden to come to me.

We got into our hotel rooms and the rooms were set.

Room 1:me,josh,Anthony,Payton,sasha

Room2:jaden,cynthia,chase,yousif,Griffin

Room3:Sam,noen,avani,chaser
We all went into our rooms but the thought of jaden and cynthia in the same room had me on edge,but I didn't comment because beside jaden and I were dating and cynthia and him were just friends.

Y/n:Guys uma take the couch so josh and sasha share and Anthony and Payton share.

Payton:or you can share with me and Anthony can sleep on the couch.

Anthony:maybe y/n and I could share,and you take the couch payton.

Sasha:Or I share with y/n yall boys sort yourselves out

Josh:but i...nevermind

Sasha,payton anthony and josh made tiktoks as I played on the bed looking at the ceiling and everything about that day rushed into my head.

~Flashback~

Jake:am gonna break up with you if you dont do it.
Y/n:okay,were done then,leave go cheat on me like you already did!but am not bringing you back into my life again!
Jack:oh yea,are you sure
Y/n:yes I am!!
Jake:well then I'll make sure you remember me.
Jake pushed me roughly against the wall strangling me and then roughly kissed me and that led into other things that led into others,that night my innocence was stolen from me even when I didnt want to,I was raped.And when I ran away he told me never to come back to New York because he would be there with his friends and make sure I wouldn't walk on this earth again.
~End of flashback~

Tears started rolling down my cheeks,I was keeping it in for so long that I didn't tell anybody and the guilt I had for not saving myself haunted me everyday.I wiped the tears off my face as soon I heard the door opening and it was everyone else coming from there rooms.They said that we had a free day and asked if they wanted to go and explore New York,everyone liked the idea but I didn't.
Y/n:let's just stay here,we have had a busy day we need a little lay in.
Noen:get up mamas,dont be lazy
Y/n:Noenn!I wanna sleep
Griffin:dude,were gonna have to drag her.
Sam:I can carry her!

Chaser:no,mee

Yousif:am stronger

Payton:am gentle-er

Y/n:am perfectly fine on my own

Cynthia:Can you just get up!

Y/n:Can you just Shut up!,ooh I rhymed.
I forced myself up and out of bed and put my shoes on,we all walked out the hotel and that when I started to tense up,some places looked familiar like some restaurants,or stores but I tried to make myself stop thinking about those things.After a while we all stopped to cross the road and then after that Cythia went in front of everyone and started strutting all the boys shook there heads in dissapointment and some even tried to keep in their laughter,I didnt know why they were doing it and I couldn't ask jaden since he didnt talk to me all day so I asked Anthony.
Y/n:why's everyone laughing at cynthia?

Anthony:so you see that she's strutting,normally when a girl does that there butt like,moves. but her flat little body doesn't move at all,so...

Y/n:Oh,i feel bad

Anthony:but don't get me started on you when your walking,but when you run thooo

Y/n:omg,shut up anthony! I laughed at his statement and poked his arm looked over and saw avani giving me a,I know your my bestie and I love you but dont steal my man look and so I went away from anthony and walked by my self in the back of everyone else,I plugged in my air pods and put my playlist on.

Josh:Guys Jackson says that he's here in New York,should we go get him cause he's gonna join for tour in like 2 days.

Avani:yaya!Jackson!

I couldn't here what josh said because I blasted my music in my ears,we then crossed a couple more roads and then reached at this hotel.
Y/n:why are we here?

Josh:were getting Jackson

Y/n:who's that?

Sam:our friend jackson felt
《My thoughts》
Jackson felt,no it can't be him(jack)he can't have such good people like this as his friends.

Y/n:WHAT!,I mean um...I just thought I recognised the name,i dont think i do tho.
We all stood there waiting for the jackson guy and he finally arrived all the boys went to hug him before I could see him and they were all tall so they blocked my view,once they all got off of him they introduced him to me and that when it hit me,jackson felt,Is my ex...