~Tuesday~

IMPORNTANT:

So guys I have switched to write on a computer because I managed to get my phone taken away and idk were my tablet is so bare with me okay.and also,when I do Instagram posts it might be a lil different because  I am on a laptop so ya know.anyway on with the story:

I woke up because of my alarm and I got ready and stuff like that.i picked out my outfit:

After getting ready I went downstairs to find everyone at the table having breakfastand Mervin was going to take me to school,i sat down to eat with everyoine and when I was done Mervin drove me and him to school we walked in and we saw the boys c...

After getting ready I went downstairs to find everyone at the table having breakfastand Mervin was going to take me to school,i sat down to eat with everyoine and when I was done Mervin drove me and him to school we walked in and we saw the boys chatting by my locker all the boys went to hug Mervin since they hadn't seen him in a while.Josh came and embraced me in a hug and I hugged him back I pulled away and kissed his cheek as his hands rested on my waist.

(sorry guys but this computer skips 2 lines instead of one so the dialog is a little bit different)

josh:Hey babygirl

y/n:Ello pumpkin,hows your day so far?

josh:good now that your here

y/n:awww

Me and josh kissed yet again causing anthny to tell us to get a room we both giggled as the bell rang and we all went to our classes.

After school the boys wanted to hangout with me so I accepted since Mervin was coming to,we all went to the mall were we just hang around and got boba.We all went to some stores and bought some clothes,i got some outfits for school and josh bought some more hodies and sweats we went to check out after paying we walked out the store and josh and I interwinded  fingers as we walked to the park.We all sat down in the park,a coupke of people recognised the boys and some even knew me.Anthony started a live and people were just asking about what he was doing and who he was with.

Josh was at next to me and I was tired so I put my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist and felt my self fall asleep.30mins later.I woke up from the best nap only to find that I was napping on josh,i put my head up and josh said"how was your nap?"i giggled and answered by holding my thumps up I looked around and everyone was chatting or whatever.

I got up and stretched a little which felt nice then I sat back down and went on my phone and I scrolled through the tictok foryou page.2more hours passed and everyone was now tired so w all parted ways me and josh hugged and kissed before parting ways.me and Mervin went in mervin's car and sasha went with jaden then josh and the others went home all together.

sorry if this chapter was boring I just felt like I needed to add some hanging out things,idek.