~PARTY~

Me and mervin walked out of our car and went inside,Mervin walked over to the boys dragging me along.
Y/n:Hi I said waving my hand

They all nodded and looked me up and down,they just looked at me and didnt talk,they all just stared.
Mervin:guys,stop checking out my little  sister
I giggled and then Josh looked straight into my eyes,I looked back but looked away,i looked back at him and he was still staring.
Y/n:um,so uma go have a drink

Josh:I'll come with you

I walked off and Josh followed me, as I was walking he held my waist from behind and turned me around.
Josh:Are you mad at me?

Y/n:no why would i

Josh:oh okay,you look hot tho,like really hot

Y/n:ya ya ya

Josh:no am serious,all the boys were drooling over you and your instagram post

Y/n:that's sad

Josh:sad?sad that what?

Y/n:sad that they like me but I like you
I said then I leaned in,he leaned in too and we kissed,his grip on my waist got tighter as the kiss got passionate,i then felt a tap on my shoulder,I groaned because I didnt want to stop kissing Josh,I turned around and it was nessa.

Nessa:Ohh la la

Y/n:shutup,ness

Y/n:Josh,meet nessa my bean and Nessa meet my uh,my bestfriend,I know yall know each other,just flow with it.

Josh:okay,hello am Josh Richards nice to meet you

Nessa:hi,am Nessa Barret nice to meet you too.
I giggled
Nessa:am gonna go find a dance partner

Y/n:okay see-ya

Nessa:see-ya
Josh held my waist from behind and pulled me close,so my back was against his chest,I felt protected and comfortable he whispered into my ear.
Josh:let's dance
I didnt answer his question but I just started moving my hips and dancing,Josh let go of me and I danced around I looked over at him just watching me.
Y/n:I thought we were dancing

Josh:we were but,i-damn your gorgeous he said chuckling,I blushed and he bit his lips,I held his hands and pulled him to the dance floor.We danced and laughed not realising that Anthony was watching us.In the corner of my eyes I saw Anthony stare,I whispered in josh's ear.
Y/n:You wanna make someone jealous?
Josh just respond by kissing me,I kissed back and put my hands on his neck,he gripped my waist and pulled me tighter,I then saw Anthony turning around and walking away,I smiled into me and Josh's kiss and pulled away and said
Y/n:jobs done

Josh:so?
Josh then pulled me back into the kiss,he swiped his tongue around my bottom lip asking for permission,I denied him then he slid his hands down to my ass grabbing it and I softly moaned which opened my mouth a little he had his chance and he took it,he entered his tongue and we fought for dominance,his winning,we kissed a little more then both pulled away.

Josh:damn

Y/n:stop saying damn your literally...nevermind.I didnt want to tell Josh what effects he had on me because he would then tease me about it.

Josh:what?tell me

Y/n:too bad I said and I pecked his lips and walked to the juice bar,he followed behind me.I got some shots and gobbled them down.
Josh:someone's used to this

Y/n:I am actually

Josh:I know you are,your a little party animal

Y/n:your little party animal.
I took a couple more drinks then went onto the dance floor,josh stayed and talked to some guys.As I was dancing Anthony came up to me.
Anthony:look y/n,am sorry about sasha and the kiss

Y/n:its fine,we're done,shes gone to london or wherever, but sure let's start again,as friends

Anthony: maybe more than friends?

Y/n:anthony,sorry I cant come back to you,I-I,I love josh

Anthony:ya ya,no that's fine

Y/n:friends?

Anthony:friends
I held out my hand for him to shake it but instead he pulled me into a hug,he squeezed my waist as if for the last time.I smiled at him and walked back to Josh,I snuck behind him as he was sat down,I wrapped my hands around him,hugging him from behind.
Y/n:Hello
He leaned his head back,resting it on my shoulder.
Josh:ello
I let go off him and sat on the sit next to him.The guys he was talking to were staring at me,I sat there then I said.
Y/n:um,can yall stop staring at me

Boy:but your sexy mamas

Y/n:am also taken
I said lying

Boy2:by who?

Josh:me
He caught on to what I was doing

Boy:oh sorry bro

As we were talking I needed the bathroom so I got up.
Josh:were you going?

Y/n:bathroom,if I dont come back in 5 minutes-Josh cut me off

Josh:I'll come find you

Y/n:okay,see-ya
I walked away and looked for the bathroom I went up the stairs and went inside,after the bathroom I washed my hands and came back out to find josh standing there.
Y/n:oh shoot,Josh you scared me

Josh:hehe,sorry
We walked back down the stairs josh walked infront and i was following him,as i was walking i felt someone grab my wrist and pull me.my first instinct was to turn around,but it was
one of the boys that was talking to josh I think his name was Jason or it could be Joe they looked similar,they were  twins.He pulled me away from Josh not giving me time to call josh.
Y/n:JOS-he pulled me further away and took me into this bedroom he pushed me onto the bed and started unbuckling his belt I was terrified,what was he going to do to me the only thing I could do was yell.
Y/n:JOSH JOSH JOOOSH!!!

Jason:Shutup,he can't hear you

Josh's pov:
I walked infront of y/n then went to sit down i turned around and she wasnt there,i asked Nessa if she knew were she was but she said no i asked some of the boys and they didnt know either then asked some random people.
Josh:hey,uh have you seen a girl about 5'3,silver dress.
Random girl:oh um I saw her get into a room with someone.

Josh:what!,what room?

Randomgirl:that one
She pointed at it and i bolted for the door,i pushed it open to find Jason on top of y/n and y/n was yelling trying to get him off,without thinking i pushed him off,I got ontop off him and punched his idiotic face when his face looked pretty busted I got off him and grabbed y/n,I hugged her and she hugged me and cried on my shoulder.
Y/n:Josh,thank you

Josh:it's okay

Y/n:I wanna go home

Josh:okay,I'll take you

Y/n:thankyou,tell mervin that I got tired I dont want him knowing about what happened.

Josh:okay.

Y/n's pov:
Josh held my waist as we walked out of the room,we walked down the stairs and out the house,he took me to his car,I was shotgun and he was obviously driving.
He started the car and as he was driving he placed his hand on my thigh,I looked at him but he kept his eyes on the road.