~what we gonna do now~

Sashas POV
I arrived at the airport at about 2 am I quickly called for a taxi to pick me up.As I was driven to hospital I couldn't stop thinking about  what my friends would be doing in Canada  and my fight with y/n I mean maybe I pointing my anger at her cause I was already mad that Jaden  was flirting with mads when we promised each other we would wait for one  another.
I got to the hospital then I signed in and i was given my grandmum's room.
At the hospital I saw my grandmother lying there lifeless but I still had hope,my parents would arrive in a week so i was by myself for a week.I went to get water and bumbed into someone,he helped me up and i swear he was the most gorgues human on earth.We talked for a bit and he I found out that he was the famous,child still he's helped me throug these past days and honestly I if jaden has moved on,maybe I should too.

Gustavo was his real name and he even invited me to stay at his house till my parents came because i still didnt have a place to stay,i accepted and we got to know each other

Gustavo was his real name and he even invited me to stay at his house till my parents came because i still didnt have a place to stay,i accepted and we got to know each other...a little too well.

~Timeskip~y/n's pov:
Me and Josh were hand in hand  the boys were in front of us we were all laughing until suddenly 

Jaden:Hey has any one heard from  Sasha I mean  I have tried talking to her  but she's not answering any of my calls and I dont know why.

All of us started laughing  at Jadens statement.

Josh: Bro you were flirting with mads and you are wondering why she's mad.

Chase:yeah that hurts a lot if I had a girl like her I would treat her right.

Jaden:Hey dude stop she's still my girl.

Y/n:maybe not for a long  last time I talked with her and she was really upset about it then got mad at me and knowing Sasha,she moves on quick.

Josh:yeah Jaden and to make it worse  shes in a whole different country  without you I mean I would not let my babygirl  go to a different country without checking on her regularly,I mean the thought of her with another man...

Y/n:awww

Jaden:yeah bro I think I might try calling her tonight I miss her so much  it not even even funny. Everyone started awwwing

~Timeskip~my house Y/n POV
After shopping everyone went home and me and josh went back to my house,mervin went to chase's
We got into the house and heade for the couch.me and Josh were snuggling  up together on the couch I was wearing one of his hoodies and everytime I pulled the sleeves up and put it over my face I could smell his cologne,we were watching Frozen then suddenly we both got a notification on our phones, it was from Instagram.

Sasha's post:

Meet some1 in london

Tags:@childstill
Comments:

User67:OMG THATS CHILD STILL

User67:is that child still

Mads:aww cute

Jadenhoosler:sasha...i-

Joshrichards:Long time no see sasha

It'sy/n:omg jaden

Tiktoktea:omg omg teaa
Loads more comments

Me and josh sat up and looked at each other then back at the post.
Josh:were gonna have to check on jaden

Me:yeah

Josh:let's go
We went out of my house and josh drove us to Jaden's house.
We rang the bell but no one answered,we rang the door again...no response.I then opened the door and it was open,me and josh got in.
Josh:bro u home?

Y/n:jade-wait do you hear that?

Josh:what

Y/n:listen closely
We heard moans coming from upstairs,especially from jaden's room we weren't certain of who it was but he was definitely doing something.with who?

Y/n:omg!josh they ar-
I said whisper shouting
Josh:I know
He cut me off,also whisper shouting
Y/n:let's go
Josh:okay
We then left closing the door quietly so he wouldn't hear us leave then we walked back to the car and sat down trying to figure out what to do.

Y/n:omg,josh

Josh:what we gonna do now

Y/n:we need to tell sasha

Josh:no way

Y/n:well its gonna hurt if she finds out another way

Josh:then,well tell her in person,not right now.