~❤U came back to me❤~

Josh:we can tell her in person

Y/n:okay

Josh started the car to drive us back home but I saw him take the wrong turn and wrong direction.

Me:josh were are we going this isn't home.

Josh:I know babe,your just gonna have to wait,I've been trying to find a good opportunity to do this but I've been stopped because of all the drama that's been going on,but today I just decided to do this,it felt like the right time even though it doesn't since we've caught jaden and then there's sasha's post but,I cant wait any longer.

Me:okay

Time skip

Me:WeRE LIKE FIRE and RAIn

Josh:FIRE and RAIN

Time skip

Josh parked the car but he said it was not the destination,he then put blind folds and my eyes and told me to wait in the car,he then went around the car and opened my door.He held my hand and guided me about of the car then he placed his hands on my waist and guided me were ever he was taking me,he guided me for a but until we finally got to a halt.
Josh:were here
Josh wispered in my ear
He then moved his hands to my blindfold and slowly took it off,I squeezed my eyes closed because I didnt wanna look yet.

Josh:you can look
As he said that I slowly opened my eyes revealing:

Josh:you can lookAs he said that I slowly opened my eyes revealing:

I put my hand on my mouth gasping with surprise omg! What!

Me:j-Josh-why-when-who-what-HOW?
I turned around to face him still shock
Josh:I have friends
Me:the boys did this?when

Josh:it doesn't matter,at least it's all done,now let's enjoy it.
He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the tent,I giggled and sat down with him.
Me:I am so glad I have you in my life

Josh:me to y/n,me too
In the tent you could see the sky light twinkle,I looked up to see them,it was so pretty and the thought of someone doing this for me was incredible.

Josh:you know,your beauty still manages to blow my mind

Me:what?

Josh:you,your adorable when you giggle and jump around like a kid when your exicted,the way your so short and have to go on your tip toes to kiss me is cute af,the way you make me laugh in the stupidest of way,the way you bring out a different and better josh In me,sitting next to you is like taking a sip of eternity and the sun the sky the stars,never tasted so good.If you were to see yourself threw my eyes you would realise:
how much you mean the world to me,how gorgues you are,you would see all the happines you bring to me and you would know that your the best thing that's ever happened to me.your so precious in my life that it hurts.

Josh:y/n,will you be my girlfriend I hope it's not to early for what I am going to say but I-i think I am also madly in love with you,y/n i love you

Omg he said the I love you,he said the I love you,he said I love you,HE SAID I LOVE YOU

say it back you muron

Me:josh i-

Josh:its okay you dont have to say it back he said nervously looking at the ground.

Me:shutup and let me talk
I said giggling,he lifted his head up
Me:josh,Iove you too,and I would love to be your girlfriend

He smiled and placed his lips against mine,cupping my face with his gentle hands.For a moment I felt like it was me and him against the world,I felt loved and needed like my life finally made a little more sence,We then pulled out and hugged each other,it was different,a new good different.
We then cuddled up in our tent with a blanket and watched the stars,slowly falling asleep.

~hope ya'll enjoyed reading that as much as I did writing it 4 you~

Uma just do a little summary.

So far:
Y/n and josh are now back together,sasha went to london and met Gustavo who's been nice to her and they got to "know eachother" so jaden decided to send his hurt down a different hole.stop being dirty minded.

Thanks 4 reading-not the end btw🤣,thank u for 13k as well I honestly adore you thank you so much🖤🖤🖤