~let's run away~

Josh:fuck,that was so amazing

Me:but so wrong
I said looking at him

Josh:but baby,I miss you
Me:I know but,you and Nessa

Josh:idc about me and her,I care about me and you
He pulled me closer and we cuddled

Josh:your the one I want

Me:yeah yeah
Josh:you don't believe me

Me:maybe
Josh:then I'll prove it...lets run away together

Me:your crazy
I said as I sat up and searched for my clothes

Josh:am not joking,I want to be with YOU
I got ahold of his hoodie and I put it on.
Me:really?

Josh:yes,I promise
Me:okay then
I peeked his lips and I started to pack as josh went to shower.

You cant do this,nessa is a human too you cant just steal her boyfriend yes you can,shes been so mean to me so,why cant I, i just cant to bad,uma steal him.

I had a conversation with myself trying decided on what to do,when I was all packed josh walked out of the bathroom and put on the clothes he had on,after that we had to figure out how to get his language without people knowing.
.................
Me:you've already booked the tickets?
Josh:yep,were all good.

Knock knock*

Me and josh turned to look at eachother and I nodded saying it was fine,josh then shoot up to open the door and in came everyone with faces that showed how bad they felt.

Josh slowly went out of the room probably to pack and nobody even noticed,I was just distracting everyone by just pretending to be sad again so that josh had time to pack.

I got a message on my phone and it was josh saying that he was all packed and he was downstairs at the lobby.

Me:um,look guys...
Me:I really appreciate your apologies but...I gotta go now,my plane's gonna take off

Chase:we can drive you

Me:I already called for a cab

Chase:oh,okay
I got off the bed and got my suitcase and luggage then walked out of the room as they all watched in silence.

I got into the elevator and sighed in relief,finally.

I got to the lobby and found josh there waiting,I walked up to him and we kissed for a few minutes until we went out,called for an uber,arrived at the airport,boarded our plane,finished the flight then called for an uber to take us to the swayla.

Josh opened the door and we both fell on the couch exhausted,it wasn't long until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Rose's are red
Violets are blue
I didn't write much
Because I got the flu😖🤧