~The goodbye~

I woke up to  not feeling Josh's tight grip on me  that's how I knew he was not in bed . I sat up and rubbed my eyes as josh walked through the door in a towel,so he was done from having a shower.I stood up almost falling over because of my unstable legs and then I tried to walk to the bathroom but josh grabbed my waist and hugged me.

Josh:morning beautiful

y/n:mornin

Josh:slept well?

y/n:ya,but my legs are a bit wobbly... from what we did last night

Josh:mmh,well time to  shower babe

y/n:ugh fine

He let go of my waist and I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine and put on some of the clothes that we bought the other day when we went shopping with the group:

josh put on his hoodie and some black rupped jeans and we walked down stairs and I grabbed my phone,josh loded his stuff into the car as I tidied up a bit after that we both got into the car and drove to the airport where we were gonna meet with e...

josh put on his hoodie and some black rupped jeans and we walked down stairs and I grabbed my phone,josh loded his stuff into the car as I tidied up a bit after that we both got into the car and drove to the airport where we were gonna meet with everyone else.Josh played our playlist that we both made together that had our favourite songs and we both jammed to the music as he drove us to the airport.

We got to the airport and josh took out his suitcase and bag and we saw everyone so we walked to them,we chatted and walked around for a while then we decided to get a table and eat breakfast first since it was 9:20, we ate breakfast and then it was time for the worst part of the whole thing. Saying goodbye.

I  hugged him several times and wished he would stay . And then I sayed goodbye to the boys and then it was time to say bye to josh,i went and hugged him and he hugged back with his hands on my waist we both hugged tighter and stayed there in each others embrace for ages until we pulled away and kissed.He stroked my cheeks and studied my face "what?" I said  "do you know how beautiful you are?" i blushed at his answer and i looked down,he put his hand on my chin and lifted it up to look at him and kissed me again and I kissed back we then hugged and his flight was announced we hugged tighter 

josh:see you in a few months princess

y/n:Not if i see you first

josh:why you always competing baby,chill...remember that day?

y/n:ya,it was the first day we met*giggles*we kissed one more time and finally let go.He went off with the boys and I lost him through the busy crowd,i looked at Sasha who was beside me holding back her  tears.

y/n:aww sasha

sasha:shutup!

y/n:okay,okay-lets do something fun to lighten the mood.

sasha:can we do it tomorrow  I just wanna go home and catch up on some sleep right now.

y/n:ya sure,wait can you drive me to josh's house,in his car.

sasha:but i thought you already got your license?

y/n:i did but...ugh what am bout to say sounds stupid

sasha:ive heard worse now spill

y/n:well,ive only felt comfortable driving with josh in the car knowing he is there since he kinda taught me how to drive and took me to my lessons.

sasha:that ain't stupid boo,now come on lets gooo!

y/n:okayyy Fine but if there is a car accident just say I warned u .

Sasha drove me to josh's house and she parked the car and then called an uber for her to go home.I stayed at josh's just to get the hoodies and sweats josh gave me then I left too.I called up an uber and went home and to think of it I wasn't home in a while like 2 days.

I rang the bell and my dad opend the door and invited me in"whats your excuse for leaving?"i then gigled and said"what did Mervin say?" my dad replied with "he said he had tour-but he off course had to go,so now I am surrounded by women" I giggled again and slipped my shoes off and walked up stairs but stopped midway and asked my dad "wait,were's mum?",he replied "she went to have coffee with Mrs Richards""oh,okay" I said and continued my journey up the stairs into my room.I slammed into the bed and immedietly fell asleep.

I woke to my phone ringing I checked and it was josh so I quickly answered and his face popped up on facetime.

Josh:Heyyy princesss

y/n:mmh hi *yawns*

Josh:shit,did i wake you up?

y/n:ya,but its fine

Josh:k,well i was just callin to see your gorgeous face and to talk to you.

y/n:aww thanks,how was the flight?

Josh:good,i mostly slept but am in my hotel now.

y/nnice-do ya know who else is comin on tour yet?

Josh:no not really,cause we all met tomorrow then hop on the bus so I prolly won't know till tomorrow.

y/n;okay,wait who you sharing a room with?

Josh:Jaden,payton,Anthony and sam cause our room is bigger, but all the boys,were all gonna share one room.

y/n:ahaha hows pay pay?

Josh:ahaha he's passed out and so is jaden,sam and Anthony,not sure bout the others

y/n:so your the only one who's awake,hey you know your mum and mine could be like besties

Josh:why's that?

y/n:They went for coffee today but when my mum does that she normally goes for buissnes,ya know?

Josh:omg that's my mum, literally coffee=lets talk buisness

y/n:ahahaha 

Me and josh talked for a little while longer-by that I mean 2 more hours until we both slept off on face time and I finally ended the call.