~forgotten~

Play the song!
When I was done with the training it was now dark outside since I really didnt want to go home,I then pulled myself together and called for an uber and it drove me home.

I walked back and forth trying to make myself ease up abit since I was like five feet apart from the door.

Me:okay,you can do this
So i took a deep breath and rang the bell.

No one answered...
I rang the bell again and I got no response.
I then went to one of the windows and saw them all together watching the little mermaid.they were laughing and having a good time that they forgot I was even there.

All my confidence was damped down and I just crawled threw the window and quietly ran up stairs.
I collapsed on my bed and I could smell nessa's perfume.and that's when it hit me.my clothes werent in my closet and my things werent were they were.

Nooo

This was my room,me and josh's room OUR room and it was as if I didnt even step foot in it.It belonged to someone else,now.i held back the tears and quietly walked out of the room and went looking for my stuff.

I checked in the guest room and there they were,dumped on my bed as if they had no purpose,my heart ached as I clenched the necklace I never took off.

It was the last thing that I had of josh since all the hoodies I had were gone,all his sweat pants,hoodies t-shirts,sweat shirts that I stole from him were gone,I went threw the pile and saw that there was a bag full of all the scrunhies he took from me,the brackets he wore and the necklace's box.

I was now drained,my hole mood-changed,i felt-outraged and my broken heart-ached.

I had no choice but to start putting everything in order,I organised my things and accepted what happened.

3hours later,it was now like 12:50 at night and I was finally done packing,tired and broken,I layed on my bed and cried.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by 1,000,000
"Besties" ya right
Comments disabled

I then fell back Into my new bed and drifted to sleep.

Mornin:

I woke up to people bombarding into my room which caused me to shoot up and face lots of irritated looked on everyone's faces.

Me:wtf do you want

Nessa:you fucking bitch!
Me:the fuck?

Nessa:dont wtf me,you know what you did so dont play dump

Charli:Your actually taking a piss out of everyone in this room,wtf is wrong with you

Me:okay,am gonna go
I said as I stood up and tried to go but nessa pushed me back,that's when all my emotion and sadness,angry,loneliness,jealousy came out and I swang a punch at her,she held her face and she slapped me back and we started to get at eachother as people pulled us off.

JR|Brothers Bestfriend|✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें