Zoya remembered something and picked her phone.

"Mona", Zoya spoke on the call.

"Zoya mam", Mona spoke from the other end.

"Mona ek kaam tha aapse", Zoya said.

"Sure mam. But aap kahan hai? Aapke Abbu ka call aaya tha", Mona told her.

"Mona hum ghar aa gye hain. Aap hamara cabin clean karwa dijiyega", Zoya told her.

Mona understood what Zoya meant and where she was. "Ho jayega mam. And don't worry aapki permission ke bina aapke cabin me koi bhi nhi jaega", Mona assured Zoya.

"Thanks Mona", saying this she cut the call.

Mona knows everything about SaYa's relationship and is one of the very few people whom Zoya trusted her life with.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya made her way downstairs. She was hardly able to walk. She noticed Waseem and Roshnaq discussing something serious at the table. She pulled her chair out and sat on it.

"Zoya beta aap abhi bhi thaki hui lag rhi h. Kaam jyada tha to kisi ko bula lete", Roshnaq asked seeing Zoya's still tired face.

"Nhi Ammi aisa kuch nhi h, hum theek h", Zoya lied with a smile.

"Zoya bete, aapke liye ek surprise h", Waseem told her.

"Kya Abbu?", Zoya asked showing fake excitement.

"Kal aapke sasuraal wale aa rhe h", Waseem told her with excitement evident in his own voice.

"Kal aa rhe h? Pr Abbu wo to do din baad aane wale the na?", Zoya asked as the surprise came more as a shock to her.

"Hume aaj hi Hooda sahab ka mail aaya. Wo aapke saath thoda waqt beetana chahte h. Issliye apne poore parivaar ke saath do din jldi aa rhe h", Waseem told her.

Zoya got up from the table and saying "Ammi, hamara khaana kamre me bhijwa dijiyega", she ran to her room.

"Lagta h sharma gyi. Hum bhi sone ja rhe hai Roshnaq. Kal apne samdhiyon ko Airport bhi to lene jana h", saying this Waseem too retired for his room.

~~~~~~~~~

Waseem & Roshnaq were at the Airport the following morning. They were waiting since an hour as the flight had got delayed.

"Siddique Sahab", someone called from behind.

Waseem turned only to find Harshvardhan Hooda standing and smiling at them. Anjana and Arjun were also there with him.

A smile automatically comes to Waseem's face. He went forward and hugged his best friend tightly. Meanwhile Anjana and Roshnaq hugged each other.

"Bhai Waseem, tum to budhe lgne lag gye ho yaar. Pr bhabhi aaj bhi utni hi jawaan h", Harsh teased his friend.

"Aree bhai, ek jawaan beti ke Abbu h. Umra to dikhegi hi", Waseem replied in a light tone.

"Kase h aap bhaisaab?", Roshnaq asked Harsh politely.

"Main achcha hu bhabhi. Aur ab aap sb ko dekh ke aur bhi achcha ho gya hu", Harsh replied with a smile.

Waseem eyes then fell on Arjun who was listening and smiling.

"Yeh mera chota beta Arjun", Harsh introduced him.

He came forward and touched Waseem's and Roshnaq's feet. "Kase h aap Uncle?", he asked.

"Aap to bilkul apne Abbu ki tarah dikhne lage h", Waseem said caressing his face.

"Hooda sahab, hamare damaad kahin nazar nhi aa rhe h. Wo agli flight se aane wale h kya?", Waseem asked, his eyes searching for Aditya.

"Adi hamare saath hi aaya h. Wo dekhiye, wo raha", Anjana told them gesturing towards Aditya who was standing at a distance and talking with his co-pilot. His dimples were visible even from far as his lips curved into a killer smile while he talked.

Aditya finished his talk and hand shaked his co-pilot gesturing him goodbye. He turned and headed towards them. Aditya gave a warm smile as reached them. He touched Roshnaq's feet and was touching Waseem's feet when Waseem pulled him in a hug.

"Aap to gale miliye humse barkhuddaar. Mashaallah kitne bade ho gye h aap", Waseem smiled pulling back from the hug.

Aditya gave another warm smile in return. His eyes searched for Zoya but he got disappointed as she was nowhere. Arjun noticed him and giggled.

"Waseem tum Adi se to mil liye. Pr hamari bahu kahin nazar nhi aa rhi h? Zoya kahan h?", Harsh asked.

"Zoya aap sab ghar pr besabri se intezaar kar rhi h. Unki thodi tabiyat kharab thi issliye woh aa nhi saki", Waseem replied.

Talking & laughing, both Hoodas and Siddiquis exited the Airport.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya was in her washroom throwing up in the basin. She was vomiting continuously since last night. She was feeling weak and her stomach was paining very badly.

She opened the tap, cleaned herself and came out of the washroom holding her stomach. Her whole body was paining and she started feeling dizzy. She somehow walked to her bed and laid down.

Something clicked Zoya and she checked the calendar. Her monthly cycle was late. Then it strikes her memory that they didn't use protection the last time they got intimate. Fear spread over her thinking of the consequences.

She took out the pregnancy kit from her bag and ran to the washroom. She tested herself and waited for the results.

**********

What's gonna happen next? What if Zoya's fears came true? What will she do then?

How was the chapter guys? Is the story keeping you hooked?

Tell me in the comment section what do you find best about this update.

Stay tuned for next updates!

Keep voting, keep loving :)