HER FRIEND?

"Siddharth", Zoya almost shouted.

"Zoya", Siddharth too was equally shocked & surprised.

"What a pleasant surprise!", Zoya's face beamed at the familiar face. Without wasting another moment, she wrapped her arms around him.

Siddharth too couldn't contain his happiness. "Zo, can't believe tum yahan", he said hugging her tightly.

Both their partners were blankly staring at each other, completely unaware of the connection between the two. Aditya was a bit surprise with the casuality of Zoya. Surely he didn't know much about her, but he hasn't seen her speaking much to anyone ever since they have met. But the smile of her face was clearly telling that she has met someone whom she shares a deep relationship with.

"St. Clare's ke baad aap achanak kahan gum ho gye the?", Zoya asked.

"Yaar main 2 saal ke liye New York chala gya. Wahan Roshni mil gyi. Wapas aaya to Watchman kaka ne bataya tum logon ne Mussoorie chod dia h. Phir Roshni ke saath yahan Delhi settle ho gya. Ab Dad ka business handle krta hu", Siddharth explained. "Pr tum batao tum itne saalon tk kahan gayab ho gyi thi?", he asked.

"Abbu business expand kr rhe the issliye hume Mussoorie chodna pada. Mumbai me hamara ghar tha issliye Abbu wahan shift ho gye. Aur Fashion Designing kr ke khud ka Boutique set up kr lia. Phir zindagi itni mashroof hoti chali gyi ki purane doston ka saath hi chhoot gya", Zoya told reviving the old memories.

Their partners were quitely witnessing the reunion of old friends until Roshni finally interrupted. "Guys? Yahan hum dono bhi h", she said pointing at Aditya. "Koi hume kuch bataega?", she asked.

Zoya & Siddharth were so engrossed in their conversation that for a moment they forgot that Aditya & Roshni were there too. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Zo, meri biwi Roshni. Aur Roshni, yeh h mere bachpan ki dost Zoya. Hum school mein saath padhte the", Siddharth said while introducing the two ladies.

"Hello Roshni", Zoya said taking her into a lovely hug.

Roshni replied with a sweet "Hello".

"Adi so sorry bhai. Hum purane dost ek baar ke liye bhool hi gye tu bhi yahan h", Sid chuckled to Aditya who was quitely standing until now. "Pr yeh batao ki tum dono kahan pr mile?", he asked looking at AdiYa.

Zoya was about to answer when Aditya spoke, "Actually hamari Mumbai mein Arrange Marriage hui h".  Zoya glanced at Aditya.......he was smiling but was not looking at her. She turned her attention back to Siddharth. Aditya looked at Zoya from the sideways. He was actually little hurt that Zoya did not introduce him to her friend but he covered it with a smile.

"Really! Pr Zo tum to humesha se hi Love Marriage krna chahti thi right? Phir tum Arrange Marriage ke liye kaise ready ho gyi?", Siddharth asked with curiosity.

Zoya was silent at this question. Aditya was looking at her, waiting for her reply. "Woh....ummm.....hum....woh", Siddharth laughed seeing her stuttering.

"Come on Zo, main to mazaak kr rha tha. Achcha kaafi late ho gya h hume chalna chahiye. Aur haan iss Sunday ke ghar pe ek Party rakhi h. Tum dono ko aana h", Siddharth invited AdiYa.

"Done", Aditya said giving him a good-bye hug.

"See you at the party", Siddharth said hugging Zoya.

Siddharth and Roshni left leaving AdiYa behind. Nearly all the guests had already left. Now only the family members were there. Papa Hooda had already retired to his room and Anjana was instructing the staff to wrap up and clean everything.