LAST MEETING ?

Zoya entered FASHIONISTA. Since it was Sunday, the office was empty and silent. She had whole office to herself for the day. She had come to meet Sahir for the final time.

Zoya opened her cabin, kept her things on the desk & relaxed on the couch waiting.

She could've met him anywhere but after what happened last Sunday at her house, she thought it would be good to meet him at her work place so that no one would doubt, especially Waseem.

She just slipped away from home saying she had a lot of work in the office which she wanted to complete before her wedding. Though she felt guilty for lying & breaking her promise.

Zoya promised herself that this would be their last meeting and after this she'd never look back. But little did she knew that destiny had different plans for her.

She was lost in her thoughts when the door of her cabin clicked open and someone stepped inside.

Zoya's attention caught Sahir standing at the door. He locked the door and turned to look at her. Both of their eyes got locked in each other's. Zoya got up from the couch but didn't take any step towards him.

She herself was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in that black embroidered salwaar-kameez of hers. She had draped a matching black dupatta with it.

For a moment, Sahir got lost in her beauty, his anger washing away. Zoya's dress had a deep neck showing a large part of her cleavage. His eyes went there for a second and then back on Zoya's face.

He started moving towards her & Zoya's heartbeats increased with his each step. Even Sahir was looking so dreamy that she couldn't take her eyes from him.

He stopped right before her, staring at her with a burning intensity in his dark eyes. Just by a look Zoya understood how much angry he was. It was tough to avoid his eyes when he was staring without blinking.

Sahir held Zoya's wrist and pulled her to him. They were so close that Sahir could hear her heartbeats. He further slide down his hand around her waist pulling her closer. Zoya's body stiffened.

Sahir then trailed his fingers on Zoya's bare back. Her salwaar was backless & Zoya felt his cold hands over her warm body. She was absolutely loving his touch but didn't show it on her face.

With so much proximity between them, majority of her breasts were visible to Sahir. She noticed Sahir staring at them.

Sahir then looked back into Zoya's eyes and asked, "Yeh kya hai Zoya? Tumhe pata hai na mujhe tumhara aise kapde pehnna pasand nhi h", with anger in his voice.

Zoya didn't say anything, she just looked down. Sahir had always been very possessive towards her. Right at the beginning of their relationship he had made it clear what type of clothes she's not allowed to wear.

He never let her wear outfits with such deep cuts. He didn't want any other men to lay eyes on her. She is his and only he has the right to see her.

He forcedly made her look up at him by holding her chin up. "Answer me", Sahir asked.

"Store me new collection aaya tha, hum sirf try kar rahe the. Aap please gussa mat hoiye Sahir, hum isse dobaara kabhi nahi pehnenge", Zoya told him in a scared tone.

"Hmmm", he nodded and then started nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck making her close her eyes.

"Pata h kitni miss kr raha tha tumhe. Kyu avoid kr rahi ho mujhe?", he asked.

He started placing open mouth kisses on her neck, moving down to her cleavage. He bit her collarbone hard marking her as his. Zoya's neck became red because of the hickeys.