ABBU'S ANNOUNCEMENT

Zoya was working till late night on her laptop. She was working on a design of an outfit. She was done with majority of the part but there was still some work left and she was already feeling sleepy. So she decided to make herself a cup of coffee.

A week had passed since the day Sahir came to Zoya's house. Since that day Zoya has been ignoring him. She started avoiding his calls and neither she reply to his messages. Instead she has immersed herself in her work so that she can distract herself.

But it hurts her everytime she avoids him because she knows very well how much he must be craving for her and so does she. She is aware of the pain she is giving him. She feels guilty for what she is doing to him. But she was helpless because she has promised her Abbu not to meet him again.

She got out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen downstairs. She was passing by her parents' room when she heard them talking. She heard her name in the conversation and stopped to listen.

Roshnaq - "Waseem aapne yeh faisla bhut jaldbaazi me nhi le rhi hain?"

Waseem - "Nahi Roshnaq, humne bade hi soch samjh kr yeh faisla liya hai"

Roshnaq - "Hume ek baar Zoya se puch lena chahiye"

Waseem - "Hum Zoya ke Abbu h aur jo hamara faisla hoga wahi Zoya ka bhi hoga. Hume unse puchne ki zaroorat nhi h"

Roshnaq - "Aapne Hooda sahab se baat ki? Kya kya unhone?"

Waseem - "Unse baat ho gyi, wo agle hafte aa rhe h apne parivaar ke saath"

Roshnaq - "Waseem please ek baar Zoya se puch lijiye. Unhe pata hona chahiye unki zindagi ke itne bade faisle ke baare me"

Zoya couldn't contain her desperation, she wants to know what were they talking about. So she pushed open the slightly ajar door and entered.

"Kya puchna hai Ammi?", she asked.

Waseem & Roshnaq looks at her standing at the door. She stepped inside the room and sat beside Roshnaq on the bed. Roshnaq looks at Waseem who nodded and then looks back at Zoya.

"Zoya beta aapke Abbu ne aapke liye kuch faisla liya", Roshnaq told her politely.

"Kaisa faisla Abbu?", Zoya asked looking at Waseem.

"Zoya aapko yaad hai kuch din phle hamare dost Harshvardhan Hooda ki chitthi aayi thi?", Waseem asked her.

When Zoya nodded, he continued, "Janti hai unhone chitthi me kya likha tha?".

Zoya shakes her head. Then Waseem smiles and tells her with voice full of happiness, "Zoya unhone aapka haath maanga hai humse. Wo aapko apne ghar ki bahu banana chahte hain".

Zoya looks at Waseem with shock absolutely having no idea of the things going behind her back.

"Zoya humne unke bade bete Aditya se aapka nikaah tay kr dia h", Waseem announced her marriage.

"N....Ni....Nikaah", Zoya stuttered. The word itself gave her goose bumps. She has never thought of marrying anyone else other than Sahir.

Waseem noticed the expression change on Zoya's face. But he ignored, "Jii, aur wo sb agle hafte hi Mumbai aa rhe hai. Aapke aur Aditya ki nikaah ki rasme agle hafte se shuru hongi".

"Aapne nikaah tay kr dia aur humse pucha tk nhi", she asked them with tears in her eyes.

"Hume zaroorat nhi lgi. Aapke Abbu h hum, aapka sahi galat aapse behtar jante hain", Waseem told her in a firm voice.